2,800 New Stocks - Landing on Wednesday 🎁

:us: OTC Markets bundle is landing on Wednesday. It’ll consist of more than 1,300 OTC stocks like Tencent, Softbank, CD Projekt & a lot of other securities from overseas markets like :jp: & :hong_kong:.

The 2nd part of the bundle will be 1,400+ LSE securities - ETFs, ETCs, AIM stocks & plenty of investment trusts. :champagne:

Stay tuned…

110 Likes

Yessssss David! :heart_eyes: what a hero!

2 Likes

If I could speak for the entire community, this is what we all have been waiting for a long time! Thank you @David! :pray:t2::pray:t2:

17 Likes

Can we get a full listing on the forums, with ticker, when they are added?

4 Likes

@Old.Man Yes, same as last time.

14 Likes

Nice, congrats and thank you so much! Will they be added directly as fractional?

3 Likes

@BullChew Not yet but it won’t take very long to make them fractionable.

10 Likes

will they be available in the ISA?

@goodStocks OTC batch, no. Most of the LSE batch, yes.

3 Likes

this is really great !!!

1 Like

Aw, mate, just when I think you can’t get any sexier…

:clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2:

1 Like

Beautiful news to hear!

1 Like

If it includes the remaining Baillie Gifford IT’s and Manchester & London (all fractional) I’ll take back anything I’ve said negatively and commence the transfer of my ISA from HL.

5 Likes

Can we have all WisdomTree ETFs and ETPs, please? How many total of stocks and ETF Trading212 offers now to trade?

Nice!

Hopefully Monks (MNKS) and Edinburgh Worldwide (EWI) IT’s will be added :laughing:

3 Likes

@Nev_79 it just so happens that it does.

@Abdullah The number of WisdomTree products that we’ll be adding in the next batch is 149 - I think that covers it all, on LSE at least.

@HUTiger Yes, they will.

EDIT: We’re postponing the launch till Wednesday.

15 Likes

will SUPR on the list please and thank you

1 Like

Thank you for the update.

Are you also aiming to release the spreadsheet/list on Wednesday?

@daledep Yes.

@EquityInvestor Absolutely.

3 Likes