3LTS vs Bitcoin

GraniteShares 3x Long Tesla Daily ETP listed on the London Stock Exchange seeks to provide three times the daily performance of Tesla Inc shares and has delivered growth of 160.8% over the same period, compared with 110.65% for Bitcoin.

Since inception on 1st July 2020, 3x Long Tesla Daily has delivered growth of 3,086.98% which is more than five times better than Bitcoin at 569.17%. Over that period Tesla stock has gained 469.50%.

3 Likes

The question put differently, are you investing in Bitcoin for performance only? or because it’s Bitcoin?

Because there are financial products that deliver much more performance than BTC.

To illustrate the article :slight_smile:
This is the picture when the article have been written, I will post the chart of today (after market falls)

It is not anymore 5 times but 3.5 times :wink:

IMO this is not a proper comparison.

• One is 3 x leverage the other one is not leveraged
  • Different type of asset. Different nature of risk.
  • It is not mutually exclusive as you could have both . Just depending on your risk tolerance if you are comfortable to do 3x leverage and wiling to add the fee component on the top of it.
  • With 3x leverage there is always be fees, it will not be the same you triple the investment using your own money. As you just pay 1x and the rest 2x (say) you will be borrowing other people money.
1 Like

I agree :slight_smile:

1- One is 3 x leverage the other one is not leveraged
Sure :+1: that’s not the same

2- Different type of asset. Different nature of risk.
I agree toon !!
note: the correlation of BTC with Equities is stronger and stronger and the volatility still twice, in some way, BTC is like 2x Nasdaq.

3- Different type of asset. Different nature of risk.
:+1: :+1:

4- With 3x leverage there is always be fees
Fees are included on the end performance you can see on the chart.