Account activation

Hi all,
Iā€™m trying to get my identity verified, but nothing seems to move.
Iā€™ve uploaded the requiered dcuments, got the confirmation email, but I cannot add funds.
Do you guys have any idea how long does this take ?

Also, Iā€™ve tried to contact trading 212, but I see no chat option, and the emails Iā€™ve sent got no loveā€¦
Do you have a suggestion of how to better get in touch with them ?

Thanks,
Newbie here :slight_smile:

Just be patient and they will finish your activation. This past weeks a lot of persons have registred and this is why there is a small delay. In the meantime maybe read the guide/FAQ, get used with how the platform works, what types of accounts there are and how they work. You will see that as soon as you finish learning the account will be activated and ready for investments . :relaxed:
P.S. You can check the forum search option when you have similar questions as sometimes there are other people that have the same situation and it is easier to manage lesser posts :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thanks Ovidiu,
Iā€™m already in love with this platform, thatā€™s why I try so hard to activate my real money account. Iā€™ve been training for a lot of time nowā€¦

When I uploaded the documents, I got an OK from the platform, but later that day I got an email requesting the same documents again.

So Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s happeningā€¦

I wrote some emails to the team, but no answer at allā€¦

Ok, got it. Tks!

I just want to know if my documents are uploaded or not, should I send them again or not ?
I definatley donā€™t wish any resetting of the waiting periodā€¦