Add Trailing Stop Loss To Invest

Is there a reason that trailing stop loss isnt available on Invest or ISA? It’s such an important feature to allow meaning full investments

55 Likes

That is a very good ideea and would be very helpful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Agreed :slight_smile: I would pay for such feature

3 Likes

Any update on this essential feature?

1 Like

My previous broker told me it isn’t legally allowed on all exchanges. Xetra supports it, but Euronext doesn’t.

Trading212 should definitely this essential feature available to ALL of its users.
It’d be a sign of the platform’s caring for our success.

2 Likes

This would be so beneficial and save so much time with constantly having to manually edit stop’s

5 Likes

I’d also like to see this

2 Likes

This we need this. please!

2 Likes

+1 and a trailing stop on a pie for all the pie or a specific trailing stop for stock in the pie

1 Like

Definitely needed on invest and isa!!

still nothing on this? a response would be useful

Have seen a few threads asking for this feature.

Would definitely make me more confident to invest larger amounts if capital could be safeguarded against dramatic falls.

1 Like

Count me in ! Why not I would like to

Followed - Was also looking for this feature as I found it in help to just find out it’s only in CFDs. Please also add it to invest as it would be really useful during hectic work days where I don’t have time to monitor and adjust my stop loss manually.

Please can you add a % trailing stop loss on stocks.

13 Likes

I also would like to see this

2 Likes

can you add the trailing stop & take profit in the CFD account to the Invest & ISA account please. Seems like a lot of features we need are on the CFD account but not available to us

18 Likes

Couldn’t agree more…
Please make Invest better!

5 Likes

Same here. We need the trailing stop for ISA accounts

5 Likes