Add Trailing Stop Loss To Invest

Definitely needed on invest and isa!!

still nothing on this? a response would be useful

Have seen a few threads asking for this feature.

Would definitely make me more confident to invest larger amounts if capital could be safeguarded against dramatic falls.

1 Like

Count me in ! Why not I would like to

Followed - Was also looking for this feature as I found it in help to just find out it’s only in CFDs. Please also add it to invest as it would be really useful during hectic work days where I don’t have time to monitor and adjust my stop loss manually.

Please can you add a % trailing stop loss on stocks.

13 Likes

I also would like to see this

2 Likes

can you add the trailing stop & take profit in the CFD account to the Invest & ISA account please. Seems like a lot of features we need are on the CFD account but not available to us

17 Likes

Couldn’t agree more…
Please make Invest better!

5 Likes

Same here. We need the trailing stop for ISA accounts

5 Likes

E.g. eToro has the trailing stop feature available by default - which is a huge comparative advantage for them.
Also T212 should have it.
Thanks.

4 Likes

Very disappointing to see this feature in CFD but not Invest. If the feature exists, I cant see it being such a big issue to bring that coding across to Invest or ISA.

3 Likes

Hi, could we have trailing Stop Loss in Invest and ISA sections please?

16 Likes

One can only hope CFD’s have it wish we could utalise the same.

3 Likes

Would be very keen to see this!

2 Likes

Yes these features are greatly needed. As users mature as investors and traders on the platform, these are the kind of things that they will look for.

4 Likes

+1 please add trailing stop

2 Likes

I would like to have the feature of trailing stop orders in investing. I think it is available in CFD trading, but I am not using that, and I would like to have it available in investing, order to protect my portfolio. Many brokers do have this feature, and I saw that it is working well. Can you please make this feature available in investing ?

2 Likes

This is a basic feature thats needed to protect against losses shouldnt have to keep adjusting the stop loss every week, etoro have this feature as standard

1 Like

Be good if Training Stop Loss was available in invest. I use it in other apps and its really good at protecting profits. I invest less in T212 because its not a feature.

8 Likes