ARKW
ARKG

Stocks:

1. TENCENT HOLDINGS
  2. REDFIN
1 Like

Hey bussyD

Prepare your disappointment.

None are available for sale in the EU. If you’re feeling inquisitive have a Google or search the forum as to why this is. You might not believe it, but you’re not the first person to request these.

Is only available via OTC or HK market. Neither of which T212 have access to currently.

Redfin is the only one with any chance…but T212 aren’t actively adding stocks at the moment unless they’re IPOs. This is due to the pie feature launching imminently and a need for all stocks to be made fractions.

1 Like

All this clamour for Ark ETFs and the like from folk who don’t seem clued up enough to know that it’s unavailable in the EU makes me nervous about the wider market, it speaks to just how much speculation’s going on right now.

3 Likes

Kind of agree…

I am currently “playing” with a way of automatically parsing the ARK Holdings disclosures…aligning asset identifiers and showing which platforms the underlying asset(s) are available to trade… it’s kinda starting to work…for the US assets at least…ARK has a few Israeli stocks which due to my laziness I won’t address n version 1.0. But hopefully get this thing fully working inside a few days and release it so you can trade underlying ARK stocks across T212, Stake, HL, DeGiro (flatEx) to your hearts content. Or bung them into a T212 “pie” for ease. Hey presto! A US ETF without trading the US ETF. Magic!

2 Likes

That’s sad @Ark
Can you recommend ETFS with Tencent weighted significantly in it please?

Yes I can, but I’m not your mum. :rofl:

If you search the forum you will find people who have discussed Tencent and where it is held at the moment.

Those people have put the effort in, so the last you could do is find their posts and thank them for their efforts.

Magic of the FinKi ETF search tool… Tencent holdings in ETFs…

https://finki.io/etfData/etfShowETFs.php?q=KYG875721634

Biggest holding of Tencent is circa 15% in the iShares BRIC 50

https://finki.io/etfData/etfShowETFs.php?q=KYG875721634

BRIC or DBRC tickers on the LSE

2 Likes