AutoInvest - Join the BETA

It could be a few days before they release it for us haha

Yes, AutoInvest is not available in Practice mode.

It would be very hard to emulate the experience perfectly in Practice mode where no concept of funding & payment scheduling exists.

1 Like

Will you be able to add it though? Even if it’s ages away in the future?

We just activated the next 100 beta users.

After yesterday’s launch, the first 100 users created more than 200 pies in a matter of hours!

We identified and cleared some minor issues and that’s why we’re proceeding cautiously with another 100 :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Do i have a change of getting it even though i signed up yesterday for the beta? And when its avaible for all beta users can i get it ass wel although i signed up yesterday for the beta?

Missed out again, damn it :upside_down_face:

1 Like

You give me an update yet no beta access :sweat_smile:

Yes, you will get it :slight_smile: We will speed up the process gradually. We’ll try to activate everyone by the end of the week.

5 Likes

Haha I’m so unlucky I’ll be the last 100

First off all to many user you may not know me but I’m here daily I’ve just made an account in this community
Big thank you to @AlexK & @George and the rest of trading 212 for this amazing update I was one of the few people who was patient from march and I’m so happy it’s out.
I don’t have complaint just one question could in the near by future pies allocation be 2 decimal points. I’ve recently made my first pie called the DOW 30 which is based on the Dow 30 I’m very happy the update is live but I will be even happier when it goes to 2 decimal points.

Once again amazing work

5 Likes

5 Likes

I’m so jealous , question does the projected growth take dividends into account or just past growth?

Nice question - yes the projected growth takes dividends into account.

2 Likes

Thanks for making it possible for common folks to become Billionaires, my toddler is looking into bright future thanks to T212! :beers:

With just 10$ daily… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

currently planning to deposit funds every 2nd week compared to my current rate of once a month auto and then a manual deposit of the final portion upto a week later. may make sense for me to drop down to a weekly funding schedule.

daily would create too many entries in my bank account xD

Was just gonna ask this. Anyone see any problems with daily? Just got access and was thinking daily is a good idea in this volatile market

Looking at the avg. annual return on some of the pies you are compiling I think we might need to implement a cap on that value… :slight_smile: And additionally, as somebody already mentioned, to add an option to override the value with the return percentage that you expect.

3 Likes

Do you get a notification when you get the update? Or should you update through the apple store?

you’ll get a notification that you have been activated, but you have to update the app in order to then see the pies made functional.

for me that just meant going into the google play store and updating.

I wonder where the estimated contribution came.

As if we calculate 300 USD start and 10 USD daily for ~17years.

Not sure if daily means working day or every day, but for sake of math let us take each day. 365day x17 years x10 USD = 62 050 USD + 300 USD= 62 350 USD

But contribution in graph is 22.64 million :thinking:

1 Like