Bidstack (LSE:BIDS) - [Discussion Thread]

Great, now only 46% down :laughing:

6 Likes

You got some diamond hands there bro :gem:

5 Likes

The reasons I invested(mostly FOMO) are still there. I try not to think in terms of price, but potential of the company. The raise earlier this year, and the fact the directors appeared to dig deep into their pockets was good enough for me.

I’ve not done any proper digging into the fundamentals. I might later/this weekend just to get a proper view on potential. I had a scan of the broker report prior to the raise and they risk priced into their analysis seemed reasonable to me at the time.

2 Likes

$BIDS making some nice moves! :clap:t3:

Held over 20 day MMA and now making a move for the 50 day. :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Good timing of it. I must say.

#DYOR :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Or HODL… same same isn’t it? :grin: :grimacing:

Good day for BIDS! :+1:t2:

Good week! Just about to meet its first point of resistance at 2.40p. :crossed_fingers:t2:

Enjoying the momentum though.

1 Like

As much as I like the price going up, there’s not much in terms of real term news, other than a reiteration of the last broker statement.

I think that was an 8p price target, prior to the placing which raised the total shareholders position by around 140%, so we are talking 3.3 pence.

Skip to about 55 secs in. Smoke and mirrors, we need updates on how close they are to revenue targets. Its difficult as BIDS gave semi annual forecast revenue figures and we will need to wait until the end of the period as the recent spate of RNS’s dont go into numbers/volume.

Blasted through the resistance and now filling the gap. 2.8p is the next pinch point.

1 Like

Hopefully the share price doesn’t tank again like it did last year. Would be nice to get to 3.3p and break even :rofl:

Ix-nay on the asted-blay.

Guys, is BIDS for you a long-term hold or a swing trade?

Ha ha oh you and your jokes…!

To be honest, I don’t know anymore. Originally a long term hold but the management have consistently reduced my confidence in them, so I’ll make a decision once I’ve broken even based on the technicals.

Ha ha and your jokes too!

It should be a long term hold.

I would hope, subject to confirmation if they met their revenue expectations of this year for 4m, that their burn rate should half, and reduce the risk of further dilution.

We need to ignore the past hype. There are some good names on the board, and more that have joined in the past year.

All going well, and if they hit targets, I would like to see 3.5-4p by end of year. Any more will depend on revised targets and broker ratings.

One thing I don’t get is that their revenue is very much second half weighted, why is this and why is the revenue not estimated to be regular/ongoing?

2 Likes

As much as this is a material news item, it doesn’t state in what way it is a material news item in relation to potential new revenue.

Will they hit the magic 4m revenue for this year, and when will we find out? Perhaps we should ask their Investor Relations :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

On the plus side we can deduce that these new partnerships should generate I would think further ongoing revenue, I still do not follow why any company that sells advertising space is heavily weighted to one part of the year.

2 Likes

Maybe it is to do with eSports.

I know in Gaming you have a drought in the Summer and a Boom in Winter.

1 Like