Bitcoin - way to invest

Thanks Baz. Will keep that in mind next time.

As usual, there is pro and Contra in Investing in Bitcoin and Alt Coin. Michael Saylor is a Billionaire and understand disruptive technology, Blockchain, Cryptos very well.

He is talking about Crypto but also connect it with disruptive innovation in technology. Which has turned into trillion companies.It is edited version to make it short but people could still find his original interview in YouTube.

Those who are interested in viewing the ₿ Word Conference with Cathie Wood, Jack Dorsey, & Elon Musk which was Streamed on Jul 21, 2021. You hear it from authoritative sources, people who know what they are talking about rather than from Random People on Internet.

Watch on YouTube

1 Like

Bingo the $40.000 resistance level has been consitantly broken today. The next resistance level is around 49k. Those who sold BTC during the sell off when BTC was around $29.850, about a week ago regret it now ??

A bit bias?

Do you know if BTC will go up or at least maintain the 40k level? It already went below 30k in recent times…

The “game” isn’t over, BTC can go to the moon and back several times, who will know the future. :wink:

1 Like

There’s no stopping crypto, only people dropping bags will slow the market temporarily.
In the end it can only go one way short term, ie next 10 years

The History of financial markets is full of certainties.

The prices of Tulips only were to go up. That was true, until it went down.

A Satire of Tulip Mania by Jan Brueghel the Younger (ca. 1640) depicts speculators as brainless monkeys in contemporary upper-class dress. In a commentary on the economic folly, one monkey urinates on the previously valuable plants, others appear in debtor’s court and one is carried to the grave.

For those full of certainties (with an extra at the end):

1 Like

Anything can happen, ofcourse that’s true.
The whole global markets could crash and we end up throwing away fiat and crypto, we would then all be swapping goods and services again

Anyone else’s crypto collection at an all time high?

2 Likes

I use PayPal regularly to pay for things on eBay. I noticed they had a Crypto section where it’s possible to read a few small articles to get started, and the chance to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin I believe.

Will have a deeper look into the section and of course read the articles which include Risk.

Anyone used this section to buy? Is it recommended? Regulated?

Thanks for any opinions.

PayPal has a 1.5% fee for buying and selling crypto. Is this large or reasonable compared to other ways of holding crypto? I did hear Jim Cramer (host of “Mad Money” on CNBC) say that he holds his crypto investments on PayPal, for reasons of trustworthiness.

1 Like

I like ziglu it easy to use. authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)

Ah yeah 1.5% is a bit steep. Must agree with Cramer though about the choice being trusting in PayPal also though.

Will do the research!

1 Like

Has anyone ever heard of a flash loan, just discovered them and they are insane!