Break the system

Iā€™m not much of a cap person, but it would look good with my T212 t-shirt. Just need the short shorts and the kicks :athletic_shoe:

After we destroy plus500 we can target others, everyoneā€™s a winner. We make T212 public and we buy shares in that an theyā€™ll increase from the new customers weā€™ve obtained from destroying other brokers

1 Like

Oh yeah plus500 did IPO

Iā€™ll swap you for a large cap

1 Like

How did you get one of those? That is a banging mug.

Matte black outside, black gloss in the inside

Black Mugs Matter, nice

1 Like

Cause heā€™s lucky :roll_eyes:

1.34B not sure how easily you could influence that

1 Like

Think big, already self defeatist.

Ever heard of credit? What about some kind of leverage we can all obtain at stupid levels.

Actually looks quite cheap right now looking at that, didnā€™t even know they were public. Donā€™t like the platform though, and donā€™t like the YouTube ads either (but hopefully those will be the ads paying me someday)

Nice yield on it, not bad. Shame have to destroy it. I donā€™t want to be the bad guy hereā€™s d Iā€™m assuming there accounts in UK are covered by FSCS so I can sleep at night.

1 Like

Letā€™s switch to professional accounts and we get 1:500 leverage. Take it down in no time
Weā€™ll stop at nothing to support Trading 212 :smiling_imp:

Weā€™re only hurting the rich. Weā€™re the real Robinhood in the UK

1 Like

So our 10,000 each becomes 5,000,000 each times 10,000 of us gives us 50,000,000,000

Surely we can make some noise with 50bn.

Like the death Star just destroying small caps.

Not even a contest just pulverised and we just get bigger like some giant organic death star market cap absorbing machine.

Damn Iā€™m getting pumped. Time for another coffee and smash my head against the wall for a minute or two.

Reckon theyā€™ll send me a mug when this takes off.

Plus 500 will send you one to beg you to stop shorting them

I donā€™t want a mug from mugs mate.

No mercy.

1 Like

Dunno if you are serious or just joking, but pump and dumps are illegal if you get caught. Reason pump and dumps schemes arent getting caught more is because they arent posting it on the public forumā€¦

I was being sarcastic. I bet it happens loads though.

Are they illegal from my tent in the north pole?

1 Like

Whilst itā€™s illegal to outright say right everyone Iā€™m going to pump this stock buy now. Itā€™s a gray area in announcing that you yourself are buying or saying this is a looking great, do your DD :wink: nudge nudge. What you donā€™t want to do is make it look like youā€™re giving financial advice.

If you follow certain large traders as soon as you see a tweet/post with a cashtag and itā€™s gone up 20% with no news itā€™s because they are pumping, and bought in five minutes ago trying to get their followers to push the price up before they exit with half profit.

You joke with the OP but penny stocks itā€™s happening multiple many times a day and itā€™s getting worse.

Taking money of retail traders has never been as easy for them, the new traderd donā€™t want to bother actually learning to trade they just want to be in the winning club with a few grand to contribute with the dream itā€™ll get them a lambo by getting that x20-x50 pump.