Can expats use 212?

Hi, I’m an expat from the UK and still have a UK passport and bank account etc.

Am I able to join 212, or do I need to be a UK resident?

I think you should be able to join without issue. T212 has availability in many countries (you can check the list when you register).

Just make sure your tax residency information is correct.

It depends where you are resident. As a rule, we take clients based on residence rather than nationality (although there are exceptions). If you have moved to North Korea, to take things to extreme, you would be unlikely to get an account. If you’ve moved to Australia - not a problem.