Definitive fantasy-COVID investing topic

Imagine a world economy which is 100% proportional and directly correlated to your own daily life. i.e if you never eat watermelons -> all the watermelon farmers in the world go bankrupt.

Keep in mind we are living in COVID lockdown era, so you have been probably working from home? Skipped your beach holiday? etc. For starters I think shirt & tie companies can’t be doing so good right?

So just by judging from your own personal life, what would your investments be in this fantastical world?

for me it has been a constant battle with fighting weight gains, and I think I’ve bought more socks/thighs/shorts and various other sports equipment than anything else. Also started to jot down my nutrition and care about what I eat.

Most striking ones I’d invest in are:

• weight plates ( york fitness is out of stock for months, and the ones you can find from any brand has at least quadrupled in price)
  • greek yogurt
  • peanut butter

When shit hits the fan, people tend to avoid depression by relying on drugs.
Now you have 2 types of drugs: the ones your brain produces naturally and the ones you buy on the street or on the darknet.
Both types have an effect on dopamine levels if I’m not mistaken.
Based on that, I’d invest in stocks that could be called “dopamine boosters”: junk food & beverages, weed (where it’s legal), alcohol, sport, video games, streaming services, healthcare (obviously), etc…

Out of the companies you can buy shares in:

Sony
LG
Apple
Nike
Under Armour
Adidas
Garmin
National Grid
E.on
BP
Tesco