Dividend still waiting after 7 days? [In Review]

Still waiting for my Assura dividend payment date was 15th July i expect a wait for a few days but now getting to 7 days although only 5 working i guess any one else waiting for their dividend

You said it yourself, 5 working days(4 working days after pay date). There are cases when this happen sadly. It is not just t212 , there is middle man in IB, so there have been delays on specific cases.

1 Like

I am happy with trading 212 and understand that you have to wait for dividends as this is basically a free trading platform . Which exactly fits my investment style of minimum costs = for investments … Just wish dividends would arrive a little earlier as this is only my 2nd dividend since using trading 212 still new to all this

1 Like

well I feel you, we all been there waiting anxiously for those first dividends to land.

But trust me biggest virtue in the game of investing is patience. Dividends will land, it is matter of keeping invested and have long term perspective on mind. :smile:

1 Like

the only way to avoid waiting for dividends I suppose is to own so many dividend paying companies that you can’t keep track of the near constant flow of money entering your account all year round every (other) day xD

1 Like

might try that just got to win the lottery 1st lol

thats the beauty of fractionals. you just own a fraction of lots of companies and build it up to full shares and beyond over time :stuck_out_tongue:

Joseph Carlson does just this and shows everyone in his youtube video’s, so would be a good reference if you haven’t seen it already. he does have the advantage of being able to put aside thousands a month between a well paid job and minimising his expenditures which makes the growth all the more obvious.

1 Like