Dividend Tracker

It would be great to have better features within the app and web interface for visualising dividend income and upcoming ex-dividend and payment dates.

I would like to see:

• Charts to display total dividends received per month. Bonus if it can project future growth.
  • Charts to display total dividends received per stock. This could analyse the portfolio and provide a percentage breakdown, perhaps as a pie chart.
  • Calendar to show upcoming ex-dividend and payment dates for stocks in the portfolio.

FYI - To give a better idea of what I mean, I’ve made my own spreadsheet in google sheets for tracking and visualising this data. But it requires manually entering the individual payment data.

8 Likes

More dividend data is required on platform.

We need past & future ex div dates and amounts for each individual stocks and ETF’s.

2 Likes

I also have a similar spreadsheet on Google sheets with my individual stocks also.

Could I pick your brains and ask how do I keep the titles on both the stocks column A and the columns going across cell row 1 whilst browsing through the spreadsheet?

Hope that makes sense :joy:

I haven’t figured it out as yet?

Cheers

@Scouse1981 I think you are referring to the freeze rows / columns setting? If so you can get to it from View > Freeze in the menu.

Thanks mate, appreciate ur help

This is exactly the feature I am looking for, so I can track what is coming and plan. Thanks for the excel link.

Can you guys try digrin.com and tell me what these sheets have additional to my site (e.g. dividend calendar)? I’d like to implement all features that are useful for DGI investors. e.g. this dividend calendar calculates dividends based on shares, constantly searches for announced dividends and also is forecasting future dividends, based on history including raises.

Finki API would help with this.
Callable dividend data via simple url
Is at stock level but can be for all stocks, all markets at once if you’re a pro dev and can handle the massive raw JSON output

Or if you’re cheeky you could hack it out of my monthly summary dividend tables with some web scraping!!! I don’t hide it… it’s in raw html so easily extractable!!

https://finki.io/Dividends/June2020_Updated