Dividend tracking

Itā€™s not like you can say it specifically targets a certain illness or disease etc( not that Iā€™m a scientist) but it basically malfunctions your cells so now if itā€™s bugged with something it gets confused and basically repairs itself in a way, obvs they can extract certain things and do certain things to help it target that area, Iā€™m no expert in exactly how it would be used to cure things I just know there keeping it down for a very good reason, all them pills they sell wouldnā€™t be needed haha

1 Like

its crazy as the UK is one of the biggest producers/exporters of medicinal cannabis (mainly CBD) and its keeping its own citizens from benefiting from this whilst big Pharma is pushed. Not saying Pharma is all nasty but, they donā€™t make money from healthy people

1 Like

So thereā€™s a severe obstacle to cannabis breaking out then?

Look into dr sebi if ur interested heā€™s cured cancer and itā€™s been proven in court. He basically says all illnesses is just mucus. For example lie down on a bed on your back for 30 days or more dont get up at allā€¦ he says when you do get up whatā€™s on ur back bed sores and probably maggots etc how if your not unwell or nothing has happened to
make this happen, itā€™s lack of oxygen etc and @Cashurkash :joy: when that news came out I was like crafty f ers! And @SWPhilosophy in my eyes YES but itā€™s a silent climb

1 Like

Dr. Sebi = Alfredo Bowman?

absolutely and its all from big Pharma keeping it pushed into the dark claiming not enough research etc. Nothing like pushing highly addictive, all manner of risks, expensive treatment plans and multiple pills to counter effects of each of the pills one person has to take. Cannabis treatments on the other hand runs the high risk of people being happy, pain free, safe from overdose and on the odd occasion wanting to eat a lot more than usual lol

1 Like

Iā€™m not to sure haha I just know him as dr sebi old black guy

Exactly why they love pill pushing, u take one u need another to combat the last one haha but they will fall eventually, people are starting to become wise hense the edibles etc just a matter of time, Iā€™m literally buying every cannabis stock there is, look at Aurora for example I donā€™t know whether there just messing around or the game is being played perfectly. Shares was 0.10p went to 10 dollars then Canada started messing with regulations then it dropped to 2 then they sold some buildings etc then they done a reverse stock split then they bought another building (very recent) After writing down a billion pound. Like something has to be going on here, doesnā€™t make sense to me

Thanks this is good to know. Obviously if there are reasons to think (regardless of its effectiveness) that it is going to struggle to break out, thatā€™s something worth considering carefully from an investment perspective.

1 Like

the biggest seller in my coffee shop is CBD coffees :slight_smile: people come every day and since starting to drink them they have came off certain pills, sleeping better, mental health issues getting a lot better than previously. Honestly its miracle stuff and, its been used for millennia to treat problems

check this out from Harvard

Yeah 100% Iā€™m an expert at smoking it :joy: so itā€™s my play area! Just think if they let Elon musk do what he was doing in the pharma industry he wouldnā€™t be around today for sure haha! Health is the MAIN industry in my eyes, everyday people are changing trying to become healthier etc all they do is suppress itā€¦

1 Like

a healthy person is of no monetary value to Pharma lol thatā€™s why they are all jumping on board this industry as they see the trend changing and absolutely need to get on board it to stay in the game. Theres a documentary on Youtube lol watch it and see what food alone does to big Pharma

1 Like

Tell me about it haha, no wonder there switching our attention to blockchain have you seen bill gates Patent on humans brain waves mining cryptoā€™sā€¦ patent number 060606

People need to wake up to whats going on ! Covid 19 was planned so we can change financial systems. Buy xrp/xlm thank me later (not financial advise)

150,000 sealed indictments on the elite, trump signed corona virus act last January. And read NESERA ACT 209 countries are on board.

USA Russia China are all pals donā€™t let em fool you!

1 Like

Ive been in the crypto space for quite a few years now :slight_smile: im a huge advocate of it and hold many different cryptos

Random but a heads up go to unstoppabledomains.com and get your username NOW! Bank sort codes account numbers IBAN etc are going awayā€¦

Inoperability is 2020-2030

Niceeeee! Iā€™ve not seen no mad gains like that off crypto atm

Keep a bag of them for next 10 years Defos haha ur smart most are sitting on a loss right now :joy:

Im not allowed a UK high street bank account for selling BTC lol I was cleaning up making 30% profit on every trade and they killed me said I was money laundering!!! I even offered to pay a higher rate to them as it was all legit and that this was the future. They kicked me out and, now all banks are heavily invested in Blockchain technology :see_no_evil: the irony is unbelievable

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: typical they hate us winning, should be able to sue them haha thatā€™s my whole point about new industries and the way they messed up with dot com boom they ainā€™t doing that again

1 Like

its about to boom with the imminent financial crisis thats about to occur. Huge gains over the next year for the top 20 cryptos. Cardano is gonna moon with all its doing. I sat with a friend who is a huge corporate figure (co-founded FXCM) and they are all raving about it. Institutional backing for any crypto is huge but this is taking it to another level. Still not back to its all time high of $1.30 back in 2018 and theyā€™ve released a hell of a lot in between then and now so, its only natural its gonna head back to that target and, in my opinion, excel that figure!!

Really hoping we can implement it here @David @Tony.V @Team212