Forgot password not working

I have created a community account 2 days ago and my password manager has overwritten my investing account password with that one.

When I try the reset password it does not work - I am not getting the email - checked spam as well. The email is hosted on Google Apps for Business and I didn’t have this problem before.

Please advise.

I also contacted info@trading212.com but from my experience, the reply time is very slow so I am posting here as well hoping to get a timely resolution.

Thank you.

Hey @adrian,

Have you received the password already? I reset it on my end too.

Keep me posted, please.

Hi @Tony.V. Thanks for the fast reply.

I just got the email (assuming from your manual reset) but when I click it I get this:

• You have already used this link to reset your password.
  • The link has expired.
  • The link is broken or incorrectly copied.

Go to the password recovery page to generate a new reset link.

I didn’t click it twice and it is set to open in Chrome.

Alright, no worries. I’ll sort this - check your inbox. :mailbox_with_mail:

Hi Tony,

I’m having the same problem, i’m not sure if my email had a typo in it but I’m not able to login or reset my password, it doesn’t recognised my email adress.

I’ve emailed info@trading212.com but no reply.

Any chance you could help me?

Thank you,

Same issue here, must be a problem with the website.

Can you please help us get this solved Tony, I have had to make another account in order to post this.

Thanks

Hey guys,

It seems that the emails are coming with delay. I asked our team to check your inquiries with priority - bear with me, please. :pray:

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply Tony its much appreciated. I am now receiving the emails but I am getting this as stated above by Adrian

• You have already used this link to reset your password.
  • The link has expired.
  • The link is broken or incorrectly copied.

Go to the password recovery page to generate a new reset link.

@Matthew.1996 I’ll send you a DM. :mailbox_with_mail:

Nothing for me yet apart from a reply from my initial enquiry asking for more details to locate the account. I too had to create another account tin order to post this.

Thank you for getting back to us.

Thanks,

Hey Tony,

I’ve had the same experience detailed in this thread it seems. Password reset link not working and account not accepting my password. Therefore, dated another account to try and discuss on this thread as not receiving a response from contact form is all. Not really sure how to utilise this community forum to resolve my issue so chancing it with this post here. Anything you can possibly do to help?

Thank you in advance

Hey :wave:,

The link works fine, but let me check what is causing this on your end - I’ll send you a DM.

Hvaing issues today, multiple requests sent, no emails received.

This issue is in regards to my ISA (real money) account,

Thanks

@JD1 Have you received the email already? If not, please send me a DM.