Fundamental Analysis of Tesla - TSLA

Yup, haven’t sold a share. So far owned for almost 2 years straight. Buying 2-3 times per month since then.

Started with around $100k, at over $550k now. Down about 30% in last month, still buying haha :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would some be bold to predict TSLA retest March 20’ bottom in upcoming Months/Year?

1 Like

Im still firm that Tesla will be the No1 company within the next decade. I believe his is own personal success is just the start. To not own any Tesla is the only stupid thing you can do.

Less than $100/share? One could only dream… PE of less than 12 based on Q4 annualised.

I reckon we see the 400 - 500 range which would be a lovely buy

Sounds crazy I know.

But I wouldn’t be surprised with all that is going on in background during this crazy times we find ourselves.

TSLA double digit :pleading_face:

I don’t think this move would be due to TSLA fundamentals, but rather collateral damage of whole market getting wiped. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’ve been saying this for too long now @Vedran heck one day you might be right! Seen as Tesla is due a stock split soon it might come sooner than you think, not the way you would want it though :wink:

Why is it? Didn’t it only have one last year?

People are predicting 100$ for Tesla, so somehow it should go to that price :eyes:

It seems to me that he doesn’t like the stock to go over $1000 a share for any extended period but he doesn’t want to hold the company back. I would imagine another stock split will be on the cards soon. I’ve also seen an article on it but i can’t seem to find it, if I do I will post it up

Ross Gerber high on Tesla, so funny.

If you price each and every start up Tesla owns, its hard to not see Tesla become the worlds largest company. Its very easy to laugh at great sucess and doubt its future but in the real world it will take a whole lot of bad to bring Tesla down from its current trajectory. This is just my opinion ofcourse

2 Likes

I tend to think Tesla’s running out of road in terms of high growth. It’s grown so much already that I see it as relatively capped now, but that’s not to say it won’t continue to do well.

Baillie Gifford, which first bought TSLA at about $6, dumped the best part of a quarter of its holdings late last year. It’s done similar with the likes of FB, GOOG, AMZN over the years to redeploy capital elsewhere.

1 Like

All of those companies have very little in the way of innovative start ups running alongside it. None of them have the worlds richest man at the helm either. I think once you stop viewing Tesla as an eV maker and you start breaking down the individual start up businesses and potential subscription business models being formed, it becomes a whole new type of animal.

2 Likes

Fair points. I just think the chances of it 10x’ing from here are slim and there are probably better opportunities out there but I’d be happy to be wrong!

2 Likes

I don’t see a 10x from here right now but maybe a 5x. It all depends on how independently regarded each of the start ups become. It only takes one of them to become another Tesla and it will happen. I said last year that sub $800 is a comfortable 2x and i still stand by that. $1500 a share is just around the corner now and i dont see it stopping until $3000 a share. This is ofcourse just my opinion but its one stock I’m firm on.

You could share with us where do you see the 10x’ing opportunities :wink:

1 Like

Same can be said about Tesla Zealots.

5T - 10T valuation , absurd price targets. Surely at one point they will be correct.

Realists can look at current world and see there are a lot of issues which can cause massive disruptions to any industry.

You can be humble and acknowledge that.

I personally have no subjective feelings towards any company. Even high conviction plays like BABA.

I have been calling lower targets and still think we are not at bottom of the pit.
That doesn’t mean I think company is crap.

Just that reality of current environment.
So saying Tsla will dive to lows, doesn’t necessarily mean I think TSLA is crap.

Peace out.

2 Likes