Google Sheets Portfolio Tracker

Yes there is a thread about setting up a script in gmail to read your contract note and copy this over to a spreadsheet. I’ve not tried that yet, but if it includes all cash deposits/receipts/dividends, then it would be great to implement!

1 Like

@Dougal1984 am I correct in assuming you are creating a Google sheets tracker?

@krr13 Correct. Its in the 6th post in this thread, although I get it might get lost, so I’ve also added it into the first post.

As you’ll see above, others have it working, and have played about with the settings to get some interesting results. I want to ‘fix’ the Exchange rates tab first before considering it near a V1.0 - currently only works with 2 pairs as I only needed EUR/GBP and USD/GBP.

1 Like

As soon as I open it on my Sheets app on my phone, it crashes within 30seconds.

Yeah it has a lot of formula on it. It is basically recrunching data to rework your portfolio performance every day.

Perhaps it should work out your monthly performance only to speed it up, and then additionally a timeframe of your choosing.

Any thoughts on how to simplify it / features to add?

Hi, has anyone by chance created a google sheet for importing historical trading212 transactions to calculate MWRR or TWRR? If so, would you be so kind as to share it with me?

1 Like

Yes but its a bit mental!

There must be a better way to do it :person_shrugging: