GraniteShares ETPs – News / Questions & Answers

3LNV & 3SNV - 3x / -3x GraniteShares NVIDIA ETP are one of the most traded ETP during last days. I am happy to share with you this article:

1 Like

Again about NVIDIA from our friend “The Flying Stockman” :wink:

2 Likes

here an short analysis from the Flying Stockman

Some information I found on Linkedin about Rolls Royce restructuring

Earnings of the week
ETP of the week will be NVIDIA 3x
3LNV and 3SNV

NVIDIA Earnings will be on Wednesday 18th of August :wink:

Week ending 13th August, top performing ETPs

Top long: +3x #AstraZeneca +12.5%
Top short: -3x #NIO +19.1%

Past performance is no guarantee of future returns.

#stocks #equities #trading #markets #investing #ETFs #Facebook #Amazon #NVIDIA #tesla #NIO #Netflix #Microsoft #UBER

Interesting news for 3LRR and 3SRR holders

NVIDIA on the top → 3LNV / 3SNV

1 Like

Here is a good example of a positive compounding impact over 12 months.
pure 3x should be +177%, due to the compounding… the final performance is +240%

2 Likes

Weekly Report ETPs GraniteShares

Week ending 20th August, top performing ETPs

Top long: +3x Netflix +18.4%
Top short: -3x NIO +30.5%

Past performance is no guarantee of future returns.

@Marc45 almost 240 of 257 posts in this topic is either you or the other granite shares dude…

Can you possibly stop self bumping this topic?

1 Like

We created (with Trading212 approval) this topic especially to share with Trading212 clients all the news and informations about GraniteShares. In order to centralize every thing about GS at the same place instead having it spreaded everywhere on the forum.

Of course, most of the informations & News about GraniteShares are coming from me :thinking:

that sounds great. If there is something newsworthy relevant to your company please do share it. Like introducing a new product or restructures.

I did not read the whole thread but checked like the liste 15-20.
Lets please not insult each others intelligence most of the stuff posted here is garbage and posted with the sole intention of bumping this…

Problem is almost none of them are Granite Shares news, you share stuff like “rolls royce getting funds” “nvidia beating earnings”

so much cringe self shilling man… just stop it.

1 Like

Yep, I shared also some market informations and articles related to the ETP’s underlying that I found relevant. I did not know that was a problem, on the contrary, I thought it was useful.

If it is an issue I can stop and stay just on new products announcement but I think this topic channel will lose interest.

Anyone think the same thing than @kali ?