GraniteShares ETPs – News / Questions & Answers

Tesla ripping!

stop loss and holding to break 800.

Screen Shot 2021-09-27 at 15.48.12

2 Likes

Comparison between performance and creation/redemption of securities

Between 01 June 2021 and 18 July 2021:

• 3LRR value per ETP went down by 53% (from GBp 0.93 to GBp 0.44)
  • the number of outstanding securities increased by 82% (from 1,273.5 million to 2,313.5 million)

Between 18 July 2021 and 29 September 2021:

• 3LRR value per ETP increased by 300% (from GBp 0.44 to GBp 1.75)
  • the number of outstanding securities decreased by 57% (from 2,313.5 million to 1,013.5 million)

The change in number of outstanding securities was not the result of the activity from a single investor. Instead, it came from a multitude of investors who were able to able to detect the potential rebound for Rolls Royce stock price and decided to express their conviction by using 3LRR. Such investors managed to lock in strong profits over the quarter.

Past performance is no guarantee of future returns.

During the “Salon du Trading” in Paris, GraniteShares got the award of the best innovation 2021.

1 Like

Week ending 1st October, top performing singlestockETPs

Top long: +3x Royal Dutch (3LRD) +24.1 %
Top short: -3x Moderna (3SMO) +80.3%

Past performance is no guarantee of future returns.

Why is the sell price of 3lrr all over the place today one hour ago I was in the green. By about 2% the price has only gone up and yet I’ve managed to go -0.22% it doesn’t seem to follow the graph today at all

Before someone says that’s the spread. It can’t be as this screen shot was taken a couple of minutes later

1 Like

Dear Rob2,

Thanks for your message.

On both of your print screen, I can see that the buy price was p1.701 and a couple of minute later, the buy price fall a bit too p1.692.
At the same time, the sell price raise from p1.660 to p1.683… which means that the spread was reduced in the interval between the two print screen.

Your average price was p1.661
1- Print screen 1: Sell price is p1.660 => you are negative
2- Print screen 2: Sell price is p1.683 => you are positive

I do not see where is the problem :thinking:

Most performing ETP last week was:

Top long: +3x TotalEnergies (3LTO) +15.2%
Top short: -3x Moderna (3SMO) +31.3%

Still holding.

Who’s with me?

Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 18.12.01

What do you think after earnings, has Tesla grown enough to hold the gains, or will people sell the news?

I think we might run to $1000 this time, then maybe a pull back.

1 Like

unfortunatelly not me…
Usually, I keep Leveraged ETP between 10 to 15 days on my portfolio.

Congratulation, it is a really good performance.

1 Like

no idea, but with all news about gasoline going to be more and more expensive…
EVs are definitely on a good trend.

1 Like

But not Teslas for the masses. Unless Musk would built more affordable EVs. The traditional car-makers could/would transition the combustion cars sales to EVs, like for example VW, Renault.

If you were to guess (or create a poll), what will be brands that will sell more EVs in Europe (masses) replacing the combustion cars?

1 Like

Easy - Opel or Hyundai as I need some more characters to post :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Earnings week
This week, announcement from Netflix and Tesla.
Don’t forget the 3x Netflix (3LNF and 3SF) and 3x Tesla (3LTS and 3STS) ETPs from GraniteShares.

Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 15.42.37

Almost sold today before US market open, expecting the usual sell the news drop.

Glad i held my nerve. Hoping for another thousand or so if Tesla can get to the magic 1k!

2 Likes