GraniteShares ETPs – News / Questions & Answers

All is good on our end, @MaxZorin - there just haven’t been that many quotes up until now.

1 Like

Why is Tesla at 52 week low, but Tesla 3x short isn’t even close to being at a high??? What type of scam are you running here :joy::joy::joy:

Welcome to the mathematics of daily rebalanced leveraged products. 52-week range is meaningless when considering daily rebalancing.

4 Likes

It seems there are issues with the some of the GraniteShares ETPs (and also some of the Leverage Shares ETPs) in T212 - many are showing a price flatline since either Thursday last week or Monday this week. Some examples:

3x Long AMD (USD) - 3LAM
3x Short Microsoft - 3SME
3x Short Gold Miners - SGDE

3 Likes

Yes I noticed that too.

The buy price has flatlined even though the index they are supposed to track still has up and down movement.

Of course the underlying stock they claim to be ‘long/short’ on is also fluid too.

Something is going on, I don’t know what though.

1 Like

Hi,

its looks like all ETP on T212 are now dead and untradable on T212.
For example Leverage shares 3x long, 3x short for ARK, ARGE and others are not moving since yesterday.
All that because:
This ETP has switched to displaying the Last Trade price on the chart instead of a live Ask - Last Trade Price (LTP). Last Trade prices quote pretty rarely with regards to the ETP, hence the chart has not been updated today.

What can we do now?
What is your opinion about it? Is there some other broker to move to to be able to trade those ETPs?

@Team212 can you comment? Thanks.

1 Like

@Team212 BTW I believe that 3x long, 3x short ARK, ARGE ETPs are not GraniteShares but Leveraged shares from another company, therefore moving this topic here is maybe wrong, but is OK with me if we get the answer why the price is not moving? Whats going on? Will the price start moving again?

viz https://leverageshares.com/

2 Likes

Sorry about that, @alexneti. The topics are connected, so we decided to merge them.

Anyway, no quotes are displayed on the charts because just a few trades have taken place for the instruments mentioned. If no quotes are received for a day or two, yet the price was updated, the change displayed on the charts would not be accurate.

Still, we are double-checking the situation as we speak. I’ll update the thread as soon as I have more info.

4 Likes

Thank you.
For example
Leverage Shares -3x Short ARK Genomic Revolution
ARGS (USD)
SARG (GBx)
ARGE (EUR)

is now trading for $3.01 and price is moving according to

but is stuck on $2.821 since wednesday on T212

2 Likes

Same for Palantir -3x , timed the top perfect, should be sitting on a nice 45% increase since last week but the chart has just dropped out and is not moving?! Someone said t212 have switched to spot prices instead of bid and ask? Clearly this setup makes these ETPs unusable, also any chance you can change the name layouts back like before as you can’t see what instrument you’re looking at without going into them, keep us updated, thanks

2 Likes

All Granite Shares and Leverage shares inverst ETFs are paused from few to several days… Checked with the ETF providers and all seems fine but the pricing has not moved accordingly on trading212! This is an issue of customer faith. You must correct it asap! Thank you for your understanding.

2 Likes

Please do so - I did my research and the issue seems to be on your end.

1 Like

@Team212 any updates? Still nothing on the chart! We need some help here! Can’t really trade blind. If anyone knows any active charts, please share :pray:

3 Likes

@Mstarmax13, you can try investing.com or tradingview for feed on bid/ask

Even so in all trades I have done there was no logging of the last trade. The limit price used was from an outside source. Hope Trading212 is not a market player as well in all of this… that would complicate things a lot~

1 Like

just found this thread im guessing this is whats going on with 3STP too then. hasnt moved at all

1 Like

Boys do you know another broker to move on to trade leverage shares?

Today I have closed my ARGE short in profit on T212 and I have made huge movement by that in the morning. Profit was good but still around 10% lower than according to shares provider website below. So my profit was short about 1000 $…

Have you had a look at the order book to see if you were short changed? If not you’d have got the same result wherever you went.

1 Like

I was totally destroyed too… was building up a strategic careful short position and all these non-sensible changes got me (and still am to degree) very worried and sold off a large % of my portfolio fearing other issues (liquidity etc). Platforms should never do such changes or if there is something else on going they need to be very clear with the customer or else trust is lost. Looking for a trading212 alternative as well.

2 Likes