Greatland Gold plc (GGP)

Any particular reason why the price for GGP has been stuck since 14:55?

Been lots and lots of buy this morning - any idea why the chart hasnā€™t updated on here yet?

(I prefer is saying 22.76 anyway :see_no_evil: as itā€™s currently 22.46)

Thank you

1 Like

Yes, the chart is not showing any changes on trading212 this morning. It does on LSE.

Any news on chart updates @George @David

Echo this, as the Freetrade GGP 1D chart never gets stuck when T212s doesā€¦

I have a market buy that is pending too on T212, whereas prior buys went through instantly.

Iā€™ve escalated it on live chat. The problem isnā€™t resolved yet and they are going to email me back.

Not much more can be done yet.

1 Like

Something just happened, almost 200 orders just went through in seconds.

So looks like it wasnā€™t T212

My order went filled at 14:25 too, after pending for hours, interesting :face_with_monocle:

You have a link to that page?

Sure itā€™s ADVFN, youā€™ll need to register to view.

https://uk.advfn.com/investing-tools/trades

1 Like

ā€œI am writing to you in regards to our discussion about Greatland Gold Plc. Please bear in mind that the trades from today are off-book on LSE and the chart isnā€™t is not updated so frequently as it is affected by the liquidity of the instrumentā€

This is my reply above.

Thing is itā€™s been a liquidity stock since the beginning so my query is why does it update some days (when I can see buy/sell orders) and some days not (when I can see buy/sell orders?

Today was it a ā€œblockageā€ somewhere else? Strange. GGP acting all crazy.

Wonder what the hell happened at 14.25 (or actually what was happening before to be pending for so long :face_with_monocle:)

Simples the American arrived at work with their Starbucks and hit the switch from standby to active for the stock.
Or computer said no but no one available to switch it off and on again lol

Ignore that reply from them. Itā€™s a standard dismiss the issue reply blaming liquidity.

It was an issue at the exchange.

Itā€™s one of the biggest things T212 need to improve is itā€™s customer support. Such a battle to report something without getting them replying like you are 5yr.

1 Like

Itā€™s frustrating and the main thing worrying me is when the time comes to sell at 50p (:crossed_fingers:t2::rofl:) and I wanna do it INSTANTLYā€¦t212 will have me hanging around for hours and by then the price has plummeted and Iā€™m left feeling super mad as Iā€™ve

1ā€¢ cancelled my pending transaction

Or

2ā€¢ taken my eye off the ball at work and my sell price wasnā€™t what Iā€™d wanted

Deffo gives me anxiety (itā€™s not GGP thatā€™s giving me worries itā€™s the speed of the trade)

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: I know Iā€™m still a rooky in this business but I can tell when something isnā€™t right and today the guy on live chat had no idea. I said it wasnā€™t low liquidity and that thereā€™s been buy/sells and he agreed then said can I email you when I find the issue - so I got that :woman_facepalming:t2: Blaming liquidity.

Iā€™m happy using t212 for my long hold vanguard well known stocks but itā€™s making me concerned with AIM stock.

Still feeling stung from the 63 minute hold a few weeks back, they donā€™t give you much confidence going forwardā€¦

T212 are trying to improve the stuck pending atm :eyes:

1 Like

@David @George

I think itā€™s important you could please read the above and help with a few concerns.

Today I was on live chat for 30 minutes and the chap couldnā€™t answer my question on GGP so he emailed me back the generic ā€œliquidityā€ email.

Are you improving the buy orders - why are people waiting hours on pending? If this is such a long wait to buy then whatā€™s the wait to sell?

This needs (and Iā€™m predicting the future here and ironing out the creases in advance) to be looked at as if I want to sell at ??p but the order takes hours (which is has in the past) I miss the opportunity Iā€™ve been waiting all these months for the price plummets and I missed the sell.

Could you tell us what is being done to avoid these instances?

Iā€™m concerned with my GGP shares being with t212 at present.

Would love some feedback to disperse those worries. Thanks

I genuinely donā€™t think I should be this concerned about selling a stock - yet I am! (When the time comes)

2 Likes

Thatā€™s why I hold GGP in both T212 and Freetrade. When I hear T212ā€™s answers regarding low volume, I buy more on Freetrade. Messaged them on Twitter and chat, still same outcome and standard reply.

Simple, if you donā€™t want my money then it goes elsewhere. Donā€™t have time to read IG is at fault, bla bla bla.

1 Like

There seems to be a major delay in receiving new quotes by their provider.

Like if I go on GGP now I can see itā€™s stuck on yesterday still.

The ask and bid have changed over the last hour and half this morning.

Currently itā€™s 23.

Got the same issue with KEFI this morning where just the bid seems to be updating and the ask stuck on 2.2 when itā€™s currently 2.39

1 Like