Help me please trading 212

Actually it could pump on otc because people with puts will close there position tomorrow

https://infomemo.theocc.com/infomemos?number=52352 Just read it bro

Reckon there’ll be a lot of selling pressure. People looking to recoup something. I can’t see any reason people would buy, you’ve got to be proper dopey to buy.

Morning, everyone :coffee:

I just checked, and we have an update regarding the situation with First Republic Bank (Equity). The changes below will become effective on our app before today’s OTC session opening:

1. The company will move to the OTC market today.

Something to keep in mind - the OTC market has a significantly different liquidity structure compared to the main market exchanges such as NYSE. The execution of buy/sell orders will heavily depend on the market conditions.

1. Аlong with the change in the listing, the company will also undergo a ticker change from FRC to FRCB.

Looks like I nailed it.

1 Like

@Scrooge_McCodf a couple of weeks ago when I was new to T212 I said that it was crazy having completely separate communities - website and mobile app. Reading the comments on the mobile app today about FRC rising from the ashes and becoming a strong bank again I realise the benefits in having separate communities

4 Likes

I saw you on there trying to talk some sense in to them. I’ve also tried but realised late last night that half of them can’t even be ars3d to scroll down two posts to get the answer to their question. They’re so lazy they’d sooner make you retype.

Honestly, makes me bullish for Google the amount of easily-Googlable stuff I see on there.

2 Likes

oh i avoid going on the app chat as i loose brain cells each time and with all the dumb stuffs going on in the world, i may end up not having a any brain cells left at this rate :rofl:

3 Likes

The app chat is the sandbox for the masses? :smiley:

Maybe that why this community became more breathable, coincidentally around the time the mobile chat went live. Thank god (T212) for that. :smiley:

2 Likes