Help us find a new face (and brain) for YouTube

Big fan of the NI accent here and editing is dead easy to learn.

Sounds like a good time to give it a try :blush:

3 Likes

Bet you love my videos then :sweat_smile:
@Gez050 give it a go if youā€™re passionate about it, just a nice thing to dedicate some time to

1 Like

Iā€™m mostly just really nosey and like to see what stocks people hold. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I showed every single one of mine in my latest video lol :rofl:

If you wish people with knowledge and get credibility I would advise Sven Carlin or Jimmy from Learn to Invest.
Sven:

Jimmy:

Thing is neither of them are going to do it.

2 Likes

That is a different question, fellow investor.
You should always aim for the best, not be happy with average.

You should also manage your expectations, fellow investor.

2 Likes

If you want someone else add Aswath Damodaran to the list.

Yeah Charlie Munger and Peter Lynch too please.

2 Likes

Manage your expectations, please.

I wonder if anyone is aware of folks actually doing fundamental analysis of their holdings/porfolio plus potential buys?

I have yet to find any decent once, except saying I have X company and believe they will do good because ā€œmorningstar or putrandomreviewwebā€ gives 5 star review or suredividend gives good dividend score. Or I like their business model etc.

What I find is either folks talking about companies they dont hold, how they are great opportunities, or folks that show their porfolio but there is no in depth analysisā€¦

Sven Carlin above does good analysis of stocks, his free stock market course is very good too for new peeps.

But again, itā€™s unlikely heā€™d take the job.

But does he share his own porfolio? I dislike watching folks give recommendations on companies they dont own.

Sorry I am lazy watching X videos :beers:

Heā€™s doesnā€™t but for good reason. Heā€™s very wealthy and worried about his family back home, he discussed kidnap risk being high in the area they live.

He does run a model portfolio that he adds too often but it only has a token amount in.

A bit off topic, but if anyone has watched this personsā€™ videos could you please let me know what you think of it? (maybe send me a private message to avoid going off topic)

I am interested in watching them, but 30 videos, 90 minutes each is a very big committment. So I would like to hear other peopleā€™s thoughts before committing.

Pahahahaha you crack me up.

We can help you out. No doubt a female would be a great lead for t212.

How about guest spots on the channel t212?
You can get a good techy in, good stock guy etc.

2 Likes

Haha, cheers very much Luke!
Appreciate it. Like I said, I think t212 would be good with a proper lead and maybe some guest spots or affiliates from any using t212 as their main platform.

Just copy Casey Neistat style and you get 1 million views per video :grin: