Instant Bank Transfer Set Up Query

Need some assistance please;

Tried connecting to my bank today to set up the Instant Bank Transfer option.

Seemed all ok, I chose HSBC, got re-directed to my bankā€™s site and filled out all necessary info, and when I clicked ā€˜finishā€™, a message came up taking me back to Truview, but the screen just kept loading.

I read on your help section that at that point I should have been taken back to my T212 account dashboard, but nothing happened.

Tried refreshing but nothing. No error messages either, just a blank screen with a loading circle.

Can you please advise if the connection has now been made with my bank and if not, is there an obvious issue?

Does this take a couple days to get set up or should it be instantly set up?

Or shall I simply just try again?

Thanks
Michael

Canā€™t help much Iā€™m afraid but definitely should be instant connection set-up plus when you go into 212 app on that transfer option it should show a connected account - if it doesnā€™t then it didnā€™t work. Iā€™d try again, if it still doesnā€™t work then try contact support or post here and maybe someone from the team can take a look.

Thanks for the reply. I will try again today and if I donā€™t get anywhere, Iā€™ll post again asking someone from T212ā€™s team to help. Thanks

Hey there @Michaelz :wave:

What youā€™re referring to in your post above seems like a difficulty we experienced recently, but weā€™ve fixed with our latest app (iOS / Android) version. If it happens that youā€™re using our Web-based platform you can try deleting your cache and attempt another time to connect your bank with the Instant Bank Transfer.

You can DM me if this doesnā€™t work out and Iā€™ll make sure to check this thoroughly. :slight_smile: :ok_hand: