I've been trying to get my account verified for over 2 months - ✅ Solved

I’ve tried to contact support for every channel possible, ticket social media, etc. Now I’m trying this channel maybe I’m lucky.

I know other users will not be able to see this but if someone from T212 is looking please check all my interactions on the following tickets

#85348,
#85421,
#85048,
#84426,

All about the same, trying to verify my account and documents provided you have requested.

Shame to see that you have really been having a tough time getting this sorted.
The best I can do is ping the admins for you.

@George @Tony.V Could you possibly help this guy out.

Alternatively, if you have not already, you could email id@trading212.com to resolve ID verification. You may have gone through this route already, so hopefully admins will be in touch.

:v:

From what I can see step-by-step instructions have been provided during the whole course of your account verification process.

I understand that providing us with some documents that you have on hand is easier, but we have a limited range of options set by the regulator.

I will DM you with further details and I’m sure we can sort this out.

1 Like

Can you please provide me with your ticket number in a DM? From my end I can see that your account is fully verified and all your tickets are answered and resolved.

Thank you. I will take a deeper look into this and I will provide you with an answer shortly.

This matter has been fixed thanks to Michael. A+++