Login issue on app and website

Is anyone having issues login into the site?
As it threw me out as I was about to sell my Tesla shares
This is happening all the time,

4 Likes

Same issue , mobile or web…

3 Likes

I can’t login either

2 Likes

Same problem here unfortunately

2 Likes

Yeah, got problems! and I need to continue typing because of minimum word count…

1 Like

Yh, the same…
I had a sell order I want to cancel and I cant… this sucks now

1 Like

Literally happens at the US open, on the dot.

2 Likes

Yeah same. The US markets opening were obviously too much excitement for the server to handle! :wink:

1 Like

Guys, they are doing this to protect us from selling our Tesla shares, they gonna go to the MOOOOOOONNNN!!!

4 Likes

I put a sale through then it crashed, I’m hoping it didn’t go through, as the Tesla shares still going up lol

2 Likes

erm are we gonna get refunded for this? absolutely ridiculous, the most crucial time to be on…

I’m hoping this is going to be covered. I have CFDs running with profit at the moment…

1 Like

Tesla crash coming folks touching 1000k today

They will of course refund 100% of commission & account fees during this period of downtime :wink:

1 Like

this is really bad, the server been down for 30 minutes and its right at the opening time

same issues on pc and on mobile

This is sooo wrong I had a sell order on 2 Tesla share @ 870. I order cancel when server went crazy n went offline, Teala stock went high and high. The share should have not been sold as the trading was completely down, and when it opened the stock value was sky high.
If the share was to be sold out, it should be at the current value not the previous ser value when market was not available to use.

Dont they have backup servers?

Well depends if the whole server app went down or only authentication went down :slight_smile: if auth was down, then all other actions should have been run as is. :open_mouth: unless whole app server down…

It says unable to connect to the server, i assume its the server thats down.