Long wait on Dividends

Just wondering if thereā€™s anyone else still waiting for the Shell (RDSA) dividend with payment date 20th September? Last quarter I received the dividend the day after the payment date, but this time itā€™s still not paid after 8 days. Dividends of other stocks with later payment dates have come through.

Update 29.09.21: Received the dividend this afternoon :white_check_mark:

I got a whole 17p today :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Does anybody knows when T212 will pay the Dividend from BIP?
Payment day was 29/09.

@Team212

Afternoon, any one know why there is such a delay on the DLR dividend ?

T212 has been paying out dividends relatively quickly recently, but DLR was paid out on the 30th Sep, so over a month late now.

Thanks

Rob

1 Like

@Team212; @Hris.M ; @Bogi.H ; @B.E

I still didnā€™t received the dividends from Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP) it should have been paid 1 month ago (end of September - begin of October).

Please proceed with payment.

https://www.nasdaq.com/market-activity/stocks/bip/dividend-history

1 Like

Ohh. WOW. 2 months+. Longest i have heard of.
I hope this is just a bug they will solve.

1 Like

Hey, @Rob1, @RLX. :wave:

We have just distributed the dividends for Digital Realty Trust (DLR) & Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP).

Thanks.

There are still T212 errors during all 2021 dividends payments in paying the Brookfield-related companies dividends (BAM; BEP; BIP) and occasionally in other stocks, as T212 classify the dividends as Return of Capital instead of ā€œDividend (Ordinary)ā€, says that no taxes are withhold and 0% in tax rates, but it is wrong, as the tax amounts are withheld, and we received net amounts.

And it isnā€™t only a visual error as stated before, as in Historyā€™s CSV, the situation is the same, with wrong data.

I donā€™t want to pay 2 times the taxes on the same dividends (taxes withhold and taxes paid afterwards), because T212 canā€™t amend its errors.

As we can see the Gross Dividend per Share was 0.51 USD, but T212 shows 0.4335 USD, in reality that is the Net Dividend per Share: 0.51 USD - (0.51 USD * 15%) = 0.4335 USD. This confirm that taxes were withhold and at a tax rate of 15%.

Because of this recurrent mess on the same companies, Iā€™m considering sell all that positions so I donā€™t be bother by the Tax Authorities.

4 Likes

212 have a Reuters / Bloomberg feed right?

Surely a simple check as part of their client dividend receivable reconciliation and payment system would identify that wherever 212 received the 0.4335 rate from, does not tie to the gross distribution from one of two key market data sources?
, and the difference is simply the standard market tax rate and that the net amount received reconciled to expectations so it can be paid out automatically?

T212 is considering the Net Amount per Share as Gross Amount per Share and no tax withhold and 0% tax rateā€¦

1 Like

I got one of the GOLD Dividends (I think the final Special Capital Dividend) but not the normal Distributed one.

@Team212

Thereā€™s indeed an additional payment to be made, @Venetia1993. Weā€™re working to have the amount distributed to all eligible shareholder accounts, as we speak.

Iā€™ll update the thread, once I have more information. :handshake:

1 Like

Update : The dividend for Barrick Gold was just paid out :money_with_wings: @Venetia1993

1 Like

Brookfield is a muddy water.

Even their webpage doesnā€™t clearly state Witholding for Eu.

I am a European resident. Is the distribution I am paid from Brookfield Infrastructure Partners subject to Withholding Tax?
While Brookfield Infrastructure Partners is a Bermuda partnership, its income comes from holding companies the partnership owns. At present, these holdings companies are either in Canada, US or Bermuda, and we do not expect this to change for the foreseeable future. The income Brookfield Infrastructure Partners earns from underlying subsidiaries includes dividends and interest paid by subsidiaries in jurisdictions that levy withholding tax. Since Brookfield Infrastructure Partners is a ā€œflow-throughā€ for U.S. and Canadian income tax purposes, a portion of the income may be subject to withholding taxes levied by jurisdictions such as the U.S. and Canada.

The rate of withholding varies, amongst other factors, depending on a holderā€™s country of tax residence, type of ownership account, and whether holders have provided their broker (or Brookfield Infrastructure Partnersā€™ transfer agent in the case of registered unitholders) with the appropriate Internal Revenue Service (ā€œIRSā€) Form (Form W-8BEN, W-8BEN-E, W-8-ECI, W-8EXP, W-8IMY or W-9) and Canada Revenue Agency (ā€œCRAā€) Form (Form NR301, NR302, and NR303).

Source:

2 Likes

Have u recieved dividends from Realty Income yet? Looks like they are late for me this month.

Same here not got mine yet, not so good if people are relying on this for income reasons.

Havenā€™t got my Realty Income dividend either yet.

The dividend for Realty Income has been paid out. :moneybag:

1 Like

Hello,
$CCAP paid a special dividend on Dec 15th.
But it is not yet visible in my account, on 21/12ā€¦
Is there a problem with this $CCAP special dividend ?

Thank you !

Recieved my Realty Income dividends today!