Moving to EU fron the UK

I am moving from UK to EU. Can i move my account or do i need to close my current account and re-open in in my new country?

@Jjfitzf1, since you’re moving from the UK to the EU, you’ll be able to keep your ISA open (as long as our services are available in your new country). You won’t be able to contribute towards it, though. If you have Invest account, you’ll be able to use it as usual.

Still, I’d suggest dropping us a line here before moving to your new country, and we’ll share more info.

1 Like