My pie is stuck on cancel for 3 days - ✅ Solved

I rebalanced my pie and did some bits but cancelled it to try something new and now it’s stuck and I can’t do anything with it

Hey there @newtonjohn,

Thank you for informing us about the bug you have experienced. We have logged in your pie to be unlocked and we will be fixing it shortly.

We’ll keep you posted! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you it’s a great feature and great app thanks for your help

1 Like

it’s still stuck on cancel

Hi LD I have the same issue it is stuck on cancelling g after a rebalance got stuck on 10% for hours.

1 Like

Hi, I have the same issue, could mine be looked into please.

Mines been 5 days now with my money stuck. They said keep me updated and nothing as yet for 2 days now

And Iv gone to rebalance my other pie as my first pie is still stuck on cancel and that’s been frozen since this afternoon. I know I haven’t got a lot invested but if I had I’d be not happy. Hope you can solve this soon

I have the same Issue. Rebalance stuck for 24 hours (markets open). So cancelled, now cancel stuck at 66%.

Hey there @potwayja,

We’ll be fixing your pie shortly. I’ll keep you posted :slight_smile:

Great thanks. Much appreciated!

1 Like

You’re all set @potwayja! Enjoy :grin: !

My pie is also stuck on Cancelling and now I can’t invest or withdrawal which is a nuisance any ideas guys ?

We’ll need to take a closer look at your pie. I’ll get back to you once we fix it.

Hey there @bunnyrunuklovesjazz,

Your pie is up and running again. You’ll be able to withdraw and invest now. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

I sold off all my shares in a pie I had but I am unable to delete the pie as it has cheaspeake energy shares which it couldn’t sell off and that is preventing me from deleting the pie.

Hey there @Ojikaemeka,

Can you check your inbox? I’ll send you a DM. :slight_smile:

@L.D I seem to be having a similar issue. Had a autoinvest deposit today and it looks like the pie orders got filled, but the progress bar didn’t update and was still showing as 0%. So I cancelled it and now it’s stuck saying Cancelling… (0%).

Mine is even worst. Pie was not buying the positions so I cancelled them. The pie bought them anyway and now it blocked on cancelling 0% while the positions are bought and I can’t sell them while I watch them drop.

I contacted the chat that requested me to send an email explaining. Meanwhile my positions drop.