New desktop App - Why, Why, Why - Features removed!

Hello,

The new desktop looks modern - Yes !

But it’s an absolute nightmare : with the old one you could watch your portfolio + a specific watchlist + a selected share all at the same time, and you could switch the selected share in an instant to one of a selected 8 other shares. That was brilliant as you could make quick decision about topping up / selling something from your portfolio, while at the same time monitor a specific watchlist for a particular price to come into a particular range where you might do something quickly.

This new interface has been designed by programmers who DO NOT use it themselves to manage investments !!. It is like going from a Lamborghini to a 2000 Ford Fiesta.

Unbelievable - was it even tested by traders ???

As a result I am now going to have Trading 212 on one screen, and my current portfolio on a screener on another screen/tab to be able to watch all of them at the same time.

That’s the problem when a redesign is left to programmers only - common sense goes out of the window.

Unbelievable.

E.

1 Like

Please please allow users to continue using the old desktop interface for T212! The new one is just terrible and far more user unfriendly. Lost all the features I liked most. Thank you.

1 Like

OK - I have just discovered the Advanced View obtained by clicking on the HOME icon when in the Home view.

E.

1 Like

this has been addressed in the larger topics already, so I am closing this one. click on your ID in the topic right and at the bottom of the list you have the option to go back to the old app. this “update” was just finalising the beta-test as tested by users.

1 Like