New IPOs going live TODAY (Tues 16th Feb, '21)

Why Isco and top strike are under investigation? I was looking forward to buy some today

:point_up_2:t2:

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying, have a good day.

1 Like

Is this the one that is mining Lithium or something?

Heard something like that myself months back.

Is this basically for any stock with a low float then I guess? Thanks

@Mr_Moose Yes, that’s the main issue. HCANF doesn’t fit there as it has a market cap of $175 mln. and adequate trading volumes - it’s not completely illiquid.

1 Like

Ah okay that makes sense. If there’s anything you’d like me to try and filter for on the penny stock list let me know. Thanks

Anyone else having problems with buying Kanabo? My order has been pending for ages now

2 Likes

Hi @David @Martin @PeterA @Rumen,

Many thanks for adding these stocks.

I am not sure, but there is perhaps one mistake here. KNB (Kanaboo) is a London AIMS stock.

I believe the stock we are looking for is not an AIM stock. Unless I am mistaken, we are looking for KNB.L (still Kanaboo) which has been generated for the reverse merged company on the LSE.

Many thanks,
Marius

Kanaboo’s flying… :frowning: :frowning:

1 Like

Kanabo looks promising

1 Like

Hi @David @Martin @PeterA @Rumen,

Hope I’m not confusing matters, but please see below.

ISIN is the same, but Symbol differs. Currently do not seem able to trade the KNB found on T212 platform.
The company name also differs from what @Joey_Fantana provided, being Kanabo Group Plc, rather than Kanabo Research Plc.

@Joey_Fantana , any thoughts?

Doesn’t the .L just refer to the LSE?

Basically yes. They partnered with Cornish Lithium a few years ago but a more recent drill for lithium discovered unexpected amounts of copper and tin which is an added bonus. There’s loads more going on but I like how they’re more diverse than some other smaller mining companies.

Still only going in with a small-ish amount though (if it’s not shot up too far by the time it gets added). I’ve learned mining stocks are more risky than a lot of other types of stocks and that there’s usually an element of luck if you want to get in early due to drilling results etc.

1 Like

I think they are the same company

2 Likes

So is this permanently not getting listed on T212? ISCO

Read the message I quoted again.

1 Like

Can we get CVII? Please!

not until the units have been split from the stocks 52 days later.

3 Likes