New IPOs going live TODAY (Wed 16th Sept)

I believe it was to be live for trading today at 9am UK time in CFD. Not sure about ISA or Invest.

I want to see THG.L added also. I’ve been emailing T212 and just getting generic emails back. This needs to be sorted urgently.

2 Likes

Come on @Team212 get THG sorted. It’s listed on the LSE???

4 Likes

It’s also risen 25% already. Very disconcerting

Would presume its because listed on NYSE and the US market hasn’t opened yet. Mind you, if THG is anything to go by it won’t be live until several hours after it’s available there…

As T212 derives its instruments from Interactive Brokers (IB), they are at the whim of when IB add the instrument. Currently it does not look like IB have added THG.L as yet (as @Martin pointed out above :point_up_2:t2:

If you have a complaint about this, I would take it up with Interactive Brokers for answers as to why they have not added yet.

You can tweet them here: https://twitter.com/IBKR

2 Likes

@David @Martin @PeterA - gentle reminder.

Thanks

Tweeted IB to make sure they are away…

@David @Martin @PeterA - second reminder.

Thanks

3 Likes

@David @Martin @PeterA - urgent reminder; I know J.Frog is also in some demand today.

Thanks

Please can snowflake be added ASAP? :snowflake: :eyes:

1 Like

I think we gonna miss it mate

Come on, guys, there’s half a dozen different threads on how IPOs work. On Snowflake and past offerings.

Every time a big IPO comes along everyone needs the same information regurgitated.

It does not open with the market.

Search the forum please.

3 Likes

Sorry we aren’t all experts on IPOs :upside_down_face: what should we have searched for?

And I’m not asking you to be. But you’re asking about the most anticipated IPO of the year.

Snowflake is already on the app - it was added days ago to anticipate today.

And a simple search of ‘Snowflake’ gives you plenty to read through;

I can see it’s on the app. I’ve read previous threads about Snowflake and you’ve also asked on this thread about it… as it isnt available I wasn’t sure if this was a 212 issue :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

@David @Martin @PeterA - another reminder please.

Cheers

When can we start buying snowflake shares?

SE:THG (The Hut Group) - :red_circle: As I mentioned above, we can’t offer it today. Hopefully, in the next few days, it’ll be added.
NASDAQ:FROG (J.Frog Ltd) - :white_check_mark:
NASDAQ:MTCR (Metacrine) - :white_check_mark:
NYSE:SNOW (Snowflake) - :white_check_mark:
NASDAQ:STEP (Stepstone Group Inc.) - :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Right after it becomes available for trading for all of the retail investors. There’s plenty of information in this community regarding the IPO trading & when usually is available for the mass.

3 Likes