New Stock Request (POSAF)

Please can you add Posabit to Trading 212? It trades under the ticket $POSAF in the OTC market or PBIT.TO. Thanks!

Forwarded for further review :white_check_mark:

I will update the thread once there is any news.

Hi Michael was there any update for this? Really would like to be able to purchase these stocks now!

Upon further review, it seems as if we won’t be able to go ahead with the request. The instrument is available through our intermediary, but it’s listed on an unsupported exchange.

Let me know if there are any other instruments you’d like to see on the platform, though. I’d be glad to take a look :eyes:

Would you be able to add Tiny Build (TBLD.L)? It is listed on the AIM stock exchange.

Just checked, and I’m afraid the situation is identical. The instrument is not listed on a supported exchange through our intermediary.

How does that make sense? There are loads of AIM listed stocks on T212 this is on the exact same exchange?

In a nutshell:

A certain instrument may be listed on more than one exchange :arrow_right: In order for us to add it to the platform, the stock/ETF must be available through our intermediary & we must support the exchange it’s listed on :arrow_right: If one of those requirements is not met, however, we won’t be able to go ahead with the request.

Both the AIM and LSE have subsections. Some of which are supported others that are not.