New Web App for Invest & ISA

Oh for sure, I was just saying where it’s likely to be from my own experience with the issue. I think maybe a third category on that screen “cash in pies” would be a simple and effective solution to the issue, as it isn’t quite account “free funds” (it’s allocated to a pie) and isn’t invested in shares.

@George any chance we can get a “cash in pies” category on the total account value screen?

I very much agree. Especially points 1 and 2 (trailing stop etc.) and 5.
Thanks

I agree with this. Not only is it hard to see, but the whole terminal is locked. If you wanted to drag or zoom in just a teeny bit more, it’s disabled. You should be allowed to freely use the chart as you’re pondering an order, especially with CFD where tiny price changes are more important.

1 Like

Any update on the iPad version?

1 Like

prices are off @David

It is not meant to be a small pop-up but rather the exact window which opens when you press on a stock to view it in the search section. I may have not illustrated it well enough!
Or did you mean that as well?

When do you think we will have an update to the platform, with all the fixes and new graphical details?

@Kosta +1 here

• it would be nice to have the same charting capabilities for our portfolio (both for the invested and the “cash” part)
  • @George + @Kosta I believe we already have the invested line (the grey dashed line on the bottom of your investment chart.

But it would be a great addition to have the full value of our account too. For example when you take out all your money or are between selling and buying a new instrument, or having half your account in cash, it would be nice to still see the whole value:

1 Like

It is there you are right. :flushed: I have to admit that on the Dark Theme version of the web app I did not even see it :eyes: maybe it just needs to be a bit thicker and different colour :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

No, it’s not really useful when viewing an advanced chart/chandlesticks.

could it be possible to add the traditional “i window”, like the old app, so i can track the bid and ask?

2 Likes

Advanced chart should be full screen. Or open as new separate tab.

3 Likes

I second that, it is really hard to see the spread once you are in advanced chart at the mo
 please add this asap

3 Likes

I guess that will be part of the new upcoming advanced UI

2 Likes

Exactly, as I already requested that earlier.

I just noticed that now it is not necessary anymore to click on the chart to have the price on the particular time pointed by the cursor.

Now I am wondering if there is any plan to add the possibility to click and select a range to see the return, just like google charts do.

8 Likes

yay, i just noticed this! you just made my day or whatever’s left of it :stuck_out_tongue:

you can already do that on the old platform and the advanced charts on the new interface by hitting shift and then dragging the square

2 Likes

Hi, new user here, sorry if this has been covered.

Can you login to the App and Web browser version at the same time? Every time I use the iOS App it kills my desktop browser session and vice versa.

When multitasking and switching screens it would be helpful to allow 1 app session and 1 browser session at least.