Order delay in a dip

I am trying to buy BABA in the dip and I am waiting 15 minutes to my order get filled. I am going to buy it higher? This happens to me for the first time in a possible great buying opportunity :no_mouth:

20 minutes, still waitingā€¦ any explanation for this delay? For my experience I canā€™t say this is normal.

Captura de ecrĆ£ 2020-12-24, Ć s 15.54.15

Itā€™s doing you a favor at the moment

You need to atleast let it bottom out and then choose whether to buy on the way back up

1 Like

That itā€™s not the issueā€¦ Not the (my) decision to buy but the delay in the order. But thanks

It rarely executes an order on the way down as they have a responsibility to get you the best price, hence why I said wait for the bottom or a dip if you fancy your chances

Thanks again, I didnā€™t know that, but if the price goes up they also assume the responsibility? Who knows what is the best price?
Today, it dropped from 256 to 213ā€¦ I donā€™t really care if goes down 2 or 3 more dollars. Itā€™s my callā€¦

Algorithm based, it will search for a level out before executing your order. They are nice like that.

Well itā€™s starting to spike so place your order, I donā€™t think itā€™s done dropping but thatā€™s my view

Ok, maybe you have also a good Algorithm, mine is not very good :wink:

Its all guesswork nobody truly knows

So letā€™s see what price the Algorithm thinks itā€™s appropriate, but if itā€™s guesswork I would like to have the final decision, donā€™t you agree?

For example, I cancelled my first order and the Algorithm made me save around $3ā€¦ thatā€™s perfect, I am happy. But a few minutes ago I enter another order and made me lose around $2 or $3 because its up since. :thinking:

My last enter point (maybe it goes down again but who knows):

Captura de ecrĆ£ 2020-12-24, Ć s 16.37.51

Mine is still pending too, really annoying. What with this and currency deposit fee coming not great sign.

Now is $217, I am loosing moneyā€¦

By the way, I donā€™t care about 2 o 3 dollars up or down because I only want one share, but I am writing about this here because I donā€™t understand whatā€™s happening, it seems strange.

Any admin able to comment? This is very bad why such a delay.

Weā€™re looking into it.

Thanksā€¦ $218.50 :no_mouth:

Now $215ā€¦ Maybe the algorithm is right, leave it :grin: I am going to trust him.

Orders should get processed immediately now, apologies for the inconvenience.

Order processedā€¦ Thanks for the great assistance, great job, as usual!

Captura de ecrĆ£ 2020-12-24, Ć s 16.59.31 :money_mouth_face: :blush: