PDL Biopharma trading is supsended since days

I have seen that in the PIES PDL Biopharma was not able to sell/Buy since days (weeks?)
I have now exported the Stocks and woule like to sell, but it still says “Trading is suspended”.

What is the reason for PDL Trading suspended?
Thank’s
Andy

have you followed this company at all since purchasing it?

• As announced on December 8, 2020, the voluntary suspension of trading and subsequent delisting of PDL’s common stock (Nasdaq: PDLI) occurred prior to market opening on December 31, 2020. The Company’s transfer books closed as of the filing of the certificate of dissolution on January 4, 2021 (the “Final Record Date”). After the Final Record Date, the Company will not record any further transfers of its common stock, except such transfers occurring by will, intestate succession, or by operation of law as to which PDL has received adequate written notice, and PDL will not issue any new stock certificates, other than replacement certificates. In addition, after the Final Record Date, the Company will not issue any shares of its common stock upon exercise of outstanding stock options. As a result of the closing of PDL’s transfer books, it is anticipated that distributions, if any, made in connection with the Plan of Dissolution will be made pro rata to the stockholders of record as the stockholders of record as of the Final Record Date, and it is anticipated that no further trading of the Company’s common stock will occur after the Final Record Date of January 4, 2020.

that final line is a typo I assume that is meant to say 2021 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

DD is so overrated these days…

1 Like

Thank’s Dao. I have bought a very small part end of last year… Now i have 6 shares for forever in my portfolio :thinking: