PEA - relation with invert


Im a french resident using Trading 212, I understand Trading 212 being an UK entity provides IRA for UK citizens. Similarily for France we have Plan d’épargne en actions (PEA) so is there a way to separate the invest account holding for PEA or how does it work - being a newbie I cant find the right answer in google?