[SOLVED] Register as large trader, file 13H with SEC

Do we need to file the 13H if that thing with that one stock happen?

Should people lawyer up and stuff?

How does it work for the UK when trading/investing US Stocks?


Had a chat with support. We do not need to fill it.

Is this when GME becomes a 60000000000000$ stock because of them damn hedgies?

1 Like


It’s not required to fill in any form since shares are held in an omnibus account.

1 Like