[Stock Request] Yü Group PLC

LON:YU would be great if this could be added. Apologies I don’t have any further information or ticker number to help, I can’t seem to find it! :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Appreciate the backlog @Team212, etc, and only 200 per week, but does this stock look like one that’ll be added in May or from June onwards? :grin:

Nothing worse seeing a stock you’ve waited a while on being added just start going up and up, and it’s still not available. Can we find a better way to ask for stocks @Team212 as posts here are bound to be missed?

It’s frustrating. I like what you offer, and thus don’t want to really go elsewhere, but it’s been roughly 7 weeks since this was first posted. Surely all the requests here could be actioned in a single week to clear out any backlog? :thinking:

I’m away back to my :shell: !!

1 Like

Whole market is skyrocketing last few days… :slight_smile: It seems awfully familiar with few historical events…

Currently if you threw money at rock it would grow 30-40%…

Tried that with my card, but no such luck, I’m now hunting between said rocks for said card! :man_facepalming::see_no_evil::tipping_hand_man::rofl:

1 Like

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

@Martin @David @PeterA One of you couldn’t be a real gem and add this bad boy (initially asked for in April) today could you?

:beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers:

^^ The beers are on me lads! :raised_hands: