Stocks & ETFs requests - add here

Is it possible to have Global X SDIV UCITS?
Thanks!

I asked not long ago but i’m desperate :sob: Please add Moncler (IT: MONC, or its OTC alternatives MONRY or MONRF) :pray:

@Bogi.H

Fractional Request Please

VanEck Developed Markets Dividend Leaders ETF - TDGB.L

Thank you in advance,

Hi! :slight_smile:
Please consider adding $HIG (The Hartford Financial Services Group Inc.). Thanks!

@noe.rocha, we’ve added AbraSilver Resource Corp. (ABBRF). However, we won’t add Silver Mountain Resources, Inc. (AGMRF) and Baselode Energy Corp. (BSENF) as they are both small market cap companies.

@Mr.Trade, @cappuccnio_nl, @LC42, @OilandBlood, @vasi_n, we’re reviewing your requests :hourglass_flowing_sand: I’ll keep you posted.

@RVP, it’s done. Enjoy!

7 Likes

Thank you so much xxx

1 Like

What about my requests, any updates?

Sorry @XpellCZ, I forgot to mention. We’ve added Sixth Street Specialty Lending Inc. (TSLX) and
Delek Logistics Partners LP (DKL). Enjoy!

@Bogi.H

That is awesome! Thank you very much.

What about my older request? Looking to invest in this one long-term.

LU1681049018 in EUR (gettex or Euronext Amsterdam)

What is considered the minimum market cap value when thinking about adding a company ?

Can you add Hydrogen Utopia please

@XpellCZ, we have the Euronext Paris listing of Amundi S&P 500 ESG Acc (S500), and we’re reviewing your request about the AEB listing. I’ll keep you posted.

@noe.rocha, it’s hard to give specific numbers regarding the market cap as the criteria are dynamic and related to the market conditions. Still, we strive to fulfill as many requests as possible, and each suggestion is welcome.

@jo945, this one is not available through our intermediary.

2 Likes

@Bogi.H I am aware Amundi S&P500 ESG (LU1437017863) is available however please note that LU1681049018 I have requested is a differrent ETF.

LU1681049018 is a pure S&P500, no ESG.

Thank you in advance.

Any update on my requests?

@cappuccnio_nl, we’ve added Teleperformance (TEP).

@OilandBlood, the instrument is available for CFD trading. At this point, we won’t be able to add it for trading in Invest accounts.

@vasi_n, Hartford Fin. Services (HIG) is now available.

@Mr.Trade, the LSE listing of Jardine Matheson Holdings Limited is not available through our intermediary. Shall we check if we can add the OTC listing :thinking: Also, MTR Corporation Ltd. is not available.

@XpellCZ, noted. Thanks for clarifying :pray: I’ll let you know if we can add this one.

2 Likes

The OTC listing already on there. Strange how you cannot add the LSE one?

Not really. They don’t have access to a few segments of the LSE market.

Can you please add ticker IHCU, it’s the £ and accumulating version of the iShares S&P 500 Health Care Sector UCITS ETF

Hello, INDA and EIDO ETFs. Not sure are you able to add any etfs provided by this company https://www.expat.bg.

Are you planning to make the stocks from Poland and Sweden available in trading212 invest?

Hi! :slight_smile:
Please consider adding $EXETF (Extendicare Inc.). Thanks!