Stocks & ETFs requests - add here

@tiagosousaferreira, Euronext Lisbon is now part of our supported exchanges :raised_hands:

@Zt5, this one is not available through our intermediary.

@Earlybird, Atlas Lithium Corp. (ATLX) has a low market cap, and we won’t be adding it.

@goranr, ioneer (IONR) is now available for trading in ISA accounts. The OTC listing of Arizona Lithium Ltd (AZLAF) is unavailable through our intermediary. Labrador Iron Ore Royalty (LIFZF) will be available for fractional trading shortly. Enjoy!

@vasi_n, we’re checking your requests :hourglass_flowing_sand:

@Venetia1993, Societe BIC (BB) is now available on Euronext Paris.

1 Like

Are you guys going to be adding stocks from the Tokyo stock exchange at somepoint in the future?

Hello Trading212 I would like to request the addition of Xiaomi to the current offering of stocks. Either $XIACF (otc), the HK listing $1810.HK or $3CP.F listed in Frankfurt.

Please add:

Hon Hai Precision Industry Co (Foxconn) iPhone factory owners.

HHPD

It’s on LSE.

Please add the ETF to be available in EUR currency

$HEAL
IE00BYZK4776

Please add the ETF to be available in EUR currency

Lyxor ETF New Energy
$LYM9
FR0010524777

Could the South Korean stock markets please be added?

These ones are missing.

3USS
VIXL
VILX
3LGO
3LGS
3LNG
3LSI
3SGO
3LDE
3SDE
3LEU
UL3S
LQQS
DXJP
DGRP
DGRG
DGRW
DGRA
CHIP
3SSI
5TYS
3BUL
3BTL

Ticker : Vage
ISIN IE00BG47KB92

@Zt5, @Losms67, we’re planning to add more markets, so stay tuned.

@Sten, @MrTrade, @LC42, we’re checking your requests :pray:

@einesruoka, iShares Healthcare Innovation Acc (HEAL) is already available. We’ll also check if we can add Lyxor ETF New Energy (LYM9).

@ndit, WisdomTree S&P 500 3x Short (3USS), WisdomTree US Quality Dividend Growth Fund (DGRW) and WisdomTree US Quality Div Growth UCITS ETF USD Acc (DGRA) are already available. We’ll review the rest :hourglass_flowing_sand:

1 Like

Hello, $HEAL is not available in EUR currency.

@einesruoka, can you search it using the ticker HEAL instead of the full name?

@Bogi.H no luck. HEAL ticker is only available as the dollar one. I would like to request a EUR one, thank you.

I am on EU entitity

I’ve sent you a DM, @einesruoka. Please check your inbox :inbox_tray: