Stocks & ETFs requests - add here

Could you add Globalfoundries to EU Invest? Thank you

@ltibor Globalfoundries, Inc. (GFS) was added. Enjoy!

Hi,

Could you please add ā€œBrasilagroā€? It is listed in Interactive Brokers both in US (ā€œLNDā€) and Europe (ā€œ52BAā€). Of the two, I would prefer the latter.

Thank you very much.

@Descartegger, weā€™ve added BrasilAgro - Co Brasileira de (LND). We wonā€™t be able to add the Euro listing (52BA) as itā€™s not traded on one of our supported exchanges.

Hi T212, could you please add the EUR version (from the Exchange with the best liquidity) of the following ETFs and make it fractional too?

ISIN ETF Name Borsa Italiana Xetra
LU0321465469 Xtrackers Fed Funds Effective Rate Swap UCITS ETF 1C / Xtrackers USD Overnight Rate Swap UCITS ETF 1C XFFE XFFE (DXSZ)

Could you please also make the below ETF as fractional?

IE00BDQYWQ65 - iShares II plc - iShares $ Tips 0-5 [SXRH]

Thanks in advance.

Hi @Team212; @Bogi.H ; @B.E ; @Michael.M ; @Momchil.G , any update on my previous requests (6/July/2022)?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Could you please add ā€œParadox Interactiveā€? It is listed in Interactive Brokers in Euro as ā€œETAā€.

Thank you very much.

Please add SARK ETF

Turtle Capital Short Innovation

1 Like

Europe doesnā€™t allow US-domiciled ETFs.

Check the T212 financial instruments eligibility in here:

@Michael.M, any update on my request of 6/July/2022?

Can you add: Capitaland Investment Ltd.

Itā€™s on OTC I think under these tickers:

CLILF

C38U

CLDHF

I donā€™t think any of these are eligible to be added.

Letā€™s see as on the OTC market it doesnā€™t say if itā€™s eligible or not.

I couldnā€™t find CLILF or CHDLF on IB and they donā€™t seem to be penny stock exempt.
IB have C38U but itā€™s traded on the Singapore exchange which 212 donā€™t have access to.
I donā€™t think they can be added Iā€™m afraid.

3 Likes

Hi @Team212; @Bogi.H ; @B.E ; @Michael.M ; @Momchil.G , any update on my previous requests (6/July/2022)?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the late reply, @RLX :pray:

SXRH is now available to be traded in fractions. Weā€™ve also forwarded XFFE to be added - weā€™ll let you know once there is an update.

1 Like

What about my request?

I dont think CNC is on 212. I have checked in ISA.

+1 for CNC, its about damn time @Team212

Youā€™ve literally posted the same request on 4 different topics at once. Calm down on the spam.

Actually, I only posted it once, I just replied on already existing requests to bring more awareness to it as it was first requested in 2020 and there has been no action on it since even though itā€™s been asked a few times since.

Not to mention, I can ask for it as many times as I want, its not spam if its adding on to what others want.

1 Like