Stocks request missing on the platform 212

Hi,

Is there any chance of adding FGRRF(OTC) to the platform as I missed Synaptics back in 2019 due to irrational hesitance.

Fingerprint Cards AB (publ) develops, produces, and markets biometric systems and technologies. Its biometric systems include sensors, algorithms, software, and packaging technologies. The company offers biometric solutions for smartphones, PCs, tablets, smart cards, door locks, authentication keys, vehicles, payment cards, Internet of Thing (IoT), and the automotive industry. It also offers various development tools for software development and production. The company sells its products through distributors and resellers. It serves customers in Sweden, Asia, South and North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Fingerprint Cards AB (publ) was incorporated in 1997 and is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.

I think this will be a no…
It doesn’t seem to be available on IB.
You can search here: Searching the IB Contract and Symbol Database | Interactive Brokers LLC

I don’t think they’re penny stock exempt either.

1 Like

Not to worry…investing is a journey… let’s hope the opportunity arises in the the future.