Stuck on Processing.. again

I’m sorry for your situation but T212 staff did not ‘turn’ off the chat, that was done by community members with the leader rank to make this thread more manageable

1 Like

Anything I buy is in pending status without the ability to cancel. Anything I try to sell will not go through… sitting for over 25min stuck and counting… losing profit and capital … so far over £4.5k loss… I feel sick…

6 Likes

And not other European Brokers had this “technical problems”. Just Trading 212.

Perhaps it was the cleaning lady that disconnected the Trading 212 servers’ cord when she was sweeping the floor. :smiley:

@David, I can’t cancel my orders, and already lost a lot of money due to these problems, so please cancel all my orders!!

4 Likes

If you have stuck buys, request a withdrawl of all your funds (assume you want to at this rate). It’ll cancel the buy due to insufficient funds.

8 Likes

@jcm9000, Cheers mate, it got cancelled straight away :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have with the same issue, processing for an hour and now I’m at a loss :expressionless:

2 Likes

The solution… remove all your money from 212 :smile:

When it’s that easy a fix I’m surprised as to why 212 are not providing a solution even a quick fix like this to everyone.

6 Likes

This is really bad, I tried to place few orders at market value…
But it keep going to pending and had to cancel each time…
Not sure if limit order are getting accepted.

1 Like

How have you guys not fixed this yet? You’re losing all your business. Bye!

1 Like

You can’t close your positions in a crash you have to sell them and seen as you said “crash” I doubt there would be any buyers

I’d at least like the chance!

The market will close soon and we won’t have even had our orders done. Then after hours/pre market will change it even more!

This is a joke

@David I’ve private messaged you about my stuck trades about an hour ago, but not reply. my stuck trades are all in loss now!!!

2 Likes

Been on 212 for 6 weeks now, any these issues are terrible, they have cost me so much money, order still pending btw if support ever gets back to me, ps never had a reply back in the 6 weeks😔 pps I’m only allowed to post on here once every 25mins least that’s quicker than there system

1 Like

Hey David, processing orders seriously need a timeout and cancel mechanism … I’d have thought you guys could at least cancel all the stuck orders in your backend, no?

4 Likes

Careful what you bet your life on. The calendars I’ve checked show 23rd Nov 2020 as a Monday!

last i checked, that’s exactly what my post said. to make it simpler for you, i place all my pie rebalance orders on Sunday, so submitted on date should have said 22 Nov some time around noon, whereas it says 23 Nov 15:18.

do i still have your permission to bet my life on the the above statement?

My JNJ order has been stuck for an hour, the app is been too slow this week.

US market opens and it freezes, can’t buy, can’t sell, orders processing for a long time.
Please fix this problem, it’s not fair.
I used to like a lot trading212, and now not so much and like me there are many others.
Forget about making pies and all that, 1st fix this basic problems you’re having, bring back confidence on you guys, I’m serious.

2 Likes