SYME on sell only mode

Likewise. Waiting for news hopefully, though history would say we won’t get any for a while yet

1 Like

That’s a 85% gains all SYME holders missed out on. Read that again. Thanks I guess

You realise you’re getting flagged by the automod right? Flagged for swearing twice and the other two will be consecutive posting (flooding).

You’re literally arguing with a bot.

3 Likes

Got to agree though. The Coding error happened just as it hit the bottom and I feel as soon as this is sorted it will be too late for us to buy the Stock at our desired price.

I mentioned before how it is bad timing on other problems, but this makes me more convinced that this was done on purpose by the LSE when the CEO himself said that he hasn’t changed anything on their end.

2 Likes

So 15 day later you still can’t resolve this problem @team212, that’s great customer service.

It’s not in T212s hands to resolve. They could nag IBKR for a solution every hour of every day and still not get a resolution.

On Monday we had:

:man_shrugging:

I can :eyes: see @Bogi.H replying

1 Like

Hi everyone,

We haven’t received any updates yet. Once there are such, you’ll be the first one to know

4 Likes

@Bogi.H Can you nag them harder?

Say you’ll start throwing furniture if they don’t pull their finger out.

(╯°□°)â•Żïž” ┻━┻

3 Likes

It is a trading 212 problem as I’m there customer as are many others in this,trading 212 are the only broker affected by this, as far as I’m a where. And yes they should be on the phone every hour of every day to push for their customers so we can go back to buying shares.

They could well be on the phone throughout every day. All they can do is update saying “we haven’t got an answer” until they do.

Whilst your business is with T212, you know that they can’t technically do anything to speed things up.

They can’t threaten to leave IBKR as they are needed for the core, it would cripple them.

You can always use another broker to buy and sell shares? You don’t need to stick to one. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

IBRK knows it has T212 by the balls. Great for IBRK, not a great position for T212.

As long as T212 is still making good profits, i don’t see much motivation for them to go through the painful process of divorcing themselves.

3 Likes

Any news @Team212

Eg
1 any response from IBKR.
2. How much effort has been made to reach out.
3. If ibkr are not responding what are you doing about it?

Just out of curiosity, but the fundamentals of this stock do not paint a good picture. Why would you want to buy this here or at another broker, over another stock - what are we missing?

1 Like

Don’t get him started.

3 Likes

Its going to be the amazon of the banking world.

Is all I need to say on SYME

1 Like

@Dougal1984 I bet your in tesla
 look at the fundamentals of tesla ,crazy people still want to pay $700 a share. Which is just making profit, with alot of help from selling green credits to other car makers.

Not unless one of my Investment Trusts still holds it. Never bought it singly as not an industry I understand.

It’s going to be the Cash Converters of the Inventory industry.

Something something Blockchain.

1 Like

@Scrooge_McCodf blah blah blah
 cash convertors. Goods in transit, mutal fund. Shiri law compliant i mean defo a place you take your second hand dirty mags and sticky dvds hahahaaj

I fear that’s the sort of stuff SYME will end up owning, the crap no-one wants and no-one can sell.