Temporary BUY Restrictions on Illiquid OTC Penny Stocks

As much as customers like to help answer on behalf of T212 I’d love to see T212 actually join in to the discussion in why certain decisions have been taken.

They obviously don’t have to do diddly squat but the transparency would certainly help with trust and help prevent customers from leaving and might help them gain more too I would have thought it would be in their interest.

Having said that the forum users are such a tiny percentage then it might not be in their interest, especially if it’s not favourable to the customer.

I for one would like to know does having a single onimbus account with IB have any impact on this, would having a direct relationship with the exchanges solve most of their issues.

Having a few hundred customers worked with that solution, will it still work with having 2million customers and so forth. The IB API has been flakey over the last 6mths, it’s only going to get crazier with new retail.

I sound like a broken record but communication and support is incredibly lacking with T212.

I still would like to know are they blocking the buy button because it’s much easier than bothering to monitor for unusual traffic.

Also if they want to join in Id love to have an answer here of what went on with the PSE status where they originally said it’s because of stocks losing PSE status which to me wasn’t true.

4 Likes