TESLA Q4 Earnings report

I believe in Elon Musk and I think he will always suprise us. This guy is literally changing future and for anyone who belives in Tesla the gains are there, sure you might make more with penny stocks but Tesla alwyas delivers what they promise. Even if Tesla goes down today it won’t be 30% and it will quickly recover to above $920

I’m 100% on board with Musk, if he offers anything stock wise I’m buying.
My problem is the earnings report, if your buying at today’s price for a profit by Monday the argument is against tesla.
If you are buying to hold then fine go ahead, in this instance the earnings report is not relevant.

Equally tesla could go to $1000 Friday close

1 Like

Keep posting any recent news if you find anything intresting as now there’s hardly anything out there :slight_smile:

It seems there’s some profit takers in the pre market today, floating around 1.6% down so far.

1 Like

TESLA seem tobe forming “cup and handle pattern” so we looking at $860 this will be perfect buying oppurtionity as TESLA iwll be on a great discount at this point then it will shoot up to $910 - $920 tomorrow after the report but as today it will be around $860.

Let me know what you think :slight_smile:

I don’t really consider tesla to be a discount at $860? It was lower than that on Friday.

Not sure how far I would want to see it go back to for it to be a great discount.

This stock doesn’t behave very ordinarily so viewing the charts with this stock is like trying to make shapes out of clouds. Typically you will see what you want to see

I think this is already happening for few years :slightly_smiling_face:

Differently for normal companies, any small slide, or info that doesn’t sounds amazing enough, will be reason for a “bubble burst”.

If everybody is expecting that it goes up, being prepared for the opposite might be your differential :wink:

1 Like

A year maybe yes but not a few years with tesla, if it was still sub $100 no one would argue about the price ever.

I’m a bit late to this sub. All earnings have stayed flat or declined. I can be relatively sure it will stay flat or go down. Best time to buy is always day after earnings as traders have already exited their positions.

Literally this. Every time the share price drops after an event like battery day or a good earnings call, I buy 3LTS and it has never failed. Don’t want to sound cocky or anything but it’s been easy money.

1 Like