Tesla: this is just the beginning

That is peak pre crash man. :slight_smile: so if you paid Feb should have doubled down . :slight_smile:

Ah fu*k me hahaha damn it

I am still shocked non bought TSLA March bottom, I have at least 10 different companies bought on very bottom in March and dozen more on the way down.

Yea that’s true, deffently a thing i regreat now. Had i just used my brain and scooped up as many shares as i could of back then. Oh well.

So will wait in hope there is a true Tsla investor who scooped in March. :partying_face:

Looking back at March, that’s when I was still very new to investing and it looks like the time where I started watching financial education on YouTube and started doing value investing. I don’t like him any more, and I didn’t do well with that value investing at all lol. Buying companies like park hotels, carnival and bank of Scotland (now NatWest). There’s the one order for Tesla o had in March :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I was expecting at minimum you and @nickspacemonkey from known investors in Tsla.

But I am shocked non of those loudmouth who crawl on each new high tsla topic never bought single share in March bottoms.

@Vedran You secretly love Tesla I think, your like a little boy tormenting the girl you secretly love.
If there’s ever a Tesla topic your all over it saying how much you hate it.
I think your the biggest fanboy on here :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

Nah, I just dislike fans, be a proper investor. Stop writing crap about future valuation etc. Crap about EVs and renewables.

Be humble, compound and profit. Or at least don’t come out from Tsla cave each time there is breakout from 3 month or 10 yr valuation standstill.

I am such believer in EV and Renewable energy that my portfolio will go overweight Oil&Gas.

1 Like

Still sounds like you love Tesla :cupid:
I might even start a thread for you and Tesla?
@Vedran secretly loves Tesla who agrees?

What price does Tesla have to reach before you think you may have missed the boat all along? That is unless your a secret holder :wink:

I also didn’t know Tesla made caves? Might have to add that calculation on for the valuation :rofl:

1 Like

tbh when ever i see Vedren in a tesla topic, it makes me go write “Tesla to the Moon :rocket::rocket::rocket:

Love it

1 Like

I think what really happened is he sold his stake based on the fundamentals just before it rocketed so now he’s a bit annoyed about it :rofl::rofl:
I feel I need to add some too Tesla :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

1 Like

Pretty intresting livestream right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEJpYzF1u5k&ab_channel=TeslaDaily

1 Like

Its interesting that even though he is a Tesla fan and clearly a major investor he still sees the trillion dollar valuation unsustainable today.
Suggesting a $750 per share value as a good value right now but states he will consider whether to sell or not at a one trillion dollar price point.

My view has always been that Tesla should/could be a multi trillion dollar company even in the short term, if we price in some of this growth based on expectation then one trillion dollars could be a very low target point.

It also amazes me the number of times we see adverts for “if you had invested $1000 in amazon back in 1997 it would be worth $1.2m today” and yet we are told the price of Tesla is too high?

How are we ever to gain returns with one-off companies if we don’t speculate on them?

Tesla is in a league of its own and if it can do what it plans to (i have no doubt it will) then Amazon will be surpassed

1 Like

I did a small position on Tesla de other day but… This is almost vertical growth since march… 9 months as a rocket… The dip must be round the corner and then I will go YOLO lol.

Lol dude i have an Audi and i think its awesome.

It was all sarcasm lol, trying to prove a point. You can’t compare a budget car with a supercar

Lol i know true say my audi isnt a super car dam wish i had an R8 now.

Fortunately nobody has tried to find a Chinese supercar for comparison :yawning_face:

1 Like