The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Account Verification

Hey,

Long story short: the proof of address document should match the country, city and address line which you have selected during the sign up. That’s the whole idea of verifying the address. I’ll not disclose personal information here, but our team already sent you a follow up to your email.

I cannot comment on the onboarding procedures of other companies, nor what documents they accept. However, in my personal opinion, it seems more diligent if the company processing my data (if I were their client), paid extra care with any sort of potential risks. The level of detail and care applied on verification level, you may be sure to expect with regard to handling any other operations: withdrawals, order executions, privacy policy, etc. What may be seen initially as an onus, is what gives both Parties certainty in our relations.

True that - you can request access to your personal data as per the GDRP. We’re super strict when it comes to data processing, and our DPO will provide all the details required. Since you raised the inquiry, please take into account that the AML provisions, confirmed by the FCA as well imply that a client should place the correct personal information during the account setup, which later will be verified. Before creating the account, you must also acknowledge our client agreement and all underlying legal documents, namely the Privacy policy, where all this information is present.

As of your last thread, I’d suggest checking the following: